The Student Room Group

Is this weird to do in halls?

As I'm cooking my breakfast in the mornings and before having a shower, I tend to forgo wearing trousers and just stick to a t-shirt and boxers. Is it weird to parade around the kitchen in boxers and a T? I've done it my whole life at home.

Spoiler

Yep its weird - stop.
Reply 2
stop. have self respect jesus christ.
What are you, a woman? Take the damn T-shirt off.
Not weird at all, I usually go in the kitchen wearing nothing but crocs and sunglasses
Original post by MagnetoWasRight
What are you, a woman? Take the damn T-shirt off.

I don't want my boobies hanging out
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
I don't want my boobies hanging out

You fell for the starting strength meme?
i used to cook nude when i was in halls no one seemed to be bothered
Original post by Jane122
stop. have self respect jesus christ.

:frown:

Spoiler

Original post by MagnetoWasRight
You fell for the starting strength meme?

I don't actually browse
Reply 10
:frown:

Spoiler

tramp.
Original post by Jane122
tramp.

This is actually the first time I've been called a tramp, damn. No doubt not the last time :frown:.
This is the sort of thing some people will find weird and some won't and it really depends on your flatmates. I used to go get breakfast/snacks in pajamas which probably weren't any bigger than what you're wearing and people in my flat cooked in their boxers sometimes (although usually when drunk) but I think in many flats people will see it as you walking round in your underwear and not be okay with it. Perhaps if you have female flatmates if anyone comes in check if you're making them uncomfortable?
I'll just not pack the boxers that frame my dick so well.
depends what ur flat mates think

Posted from TSR Mobile
I lived in halls with two boys and two girls.

For the first week you definitely wouldn't have seen that, but two months in all the guys were doing that and half the girls were walking round in a vest top with no bra. There is a point where people stop giving a toss, no fear.
Original post by corbynlover69
i used to cook nude when i was in halls no one seemed to be bothered

are you male or female?
As I'm cooking my breakfast in the mornings and before having a shower, I tend to forgo wearing trousers and just stick to a t-shirt and boxers. Is it weird to parade around the kitchen in boxers and a T? I've done it my whole life at home.

Spoiler

Hello :smile:,

From my experience of halls, nothing is too weird. Everyone pretty much just lets anything go and no one really judges you because they've equally done something as weird and questionable. Do what you want and if no one is complaining and it isn't hurting anyone, why not? Be comfortable!

Quick Reply

Latest