The Student Room Group

Need someone to record my lecture. Dont have any freinds to do it. No notes provided.

Really strugglying there. My knee is broken and I cant walk much. I am not sure I can go to my lectures this week. I am at city university. I have no friends. I emailed one of my lecturerers and all he said was get a friend to record them. I told him I don't have any friends but he was too rude to change his message. I am desperate. I will pay to get anyone to record them. My UNI is backwards and doesn't have lecture capture or even putting powerpoints up.
Reply 1
you could learn from your text book
Reply 2
Original post by p29
you could learn from your text book

Not relly helpful when I don't know anything yet on the topic.
Reply 3
Original post by stawes

ask your teacher what the topic is
Do you have any friends at uni. Maybe ask if one will go to your lecture for you to record it.
Reply 5
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
Do you have any friends at uni. Maybe ask if one will go to your lecture for you to record it.

No I don't. I am really hated at the uni. I cant find anyone willing to record it.
Original post by stawes

How did you break your knee?
Reply 7
if theres a group chat for your course, join it and send a text out. must be at least one kind soul out there? :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by stawes
Really strugglying there. My knee is broken and I cant walk much. I am not sure I can go to my lectures this week. I am at city university. I have no friends. I emailed one of my lecturerers and all he said was get a friend to record them. I told him I don't have any friends but he was too rude to change his message. I am desperate. I will pay to get anyone to record them. My UNI is backwards and doesn't have lecture capture or even putting powerpoints up.

You could post a status on fb or something or pm your uni mates that you can pay them. it might be an attractive offer!
Reply 9
ohh and btw am sorry to hear about your knee. And yass you can find stuff related to your topics on the internet. Youtube maybe?
Reply 10
Original post by Aimen.
You could post a status on fb or something or pm your uni mates that you can pay them. it might be an attractive offer!

I have done that but none will reply. I am blocked from the main fcebook group as the admin is nasty.
Reply 11
Original post by stawes

Ask you uni's disability service for advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by stawes
I have done that but none will reply. I am blocked from the main fcebook group as the admin is nasty.

That makes me feel sorry for you.
Is there no chance that you could use some transport for lectures instead of walking?
Why are you hated
I'm curious as to why you're infamous at your uni
Original post by stawes
No I don't. I am really hated at the uni. I cant find anyone willing to record it.

Someone will do it for money. I cnat believe everyone on the course really hates you. There must be a few who are indifferent and you havent managed to offend.

The disability service was a good idea, they might be able to wheelchair you around.

The teaching yourself based upon advice of what the topic was from the lecturer seems the most common sense.
Does the lecture not upload notes ?
Original post by stawes

Based on my limited experience i dare say that many of the local students here aren't at all helpful. They're only good at passing comments and replying your question with another question. You should try looking for international students on this forum. Many of them are willing to go out of their way to assist you.
Original post by stawes

I will sincerely do this, if you pay me

Spoiler

Reply 19
I think this thread has passed beyond useful. Closed.

Latest