The Student Room Group

Do your folks let you bring your bf/gf in the house? And even sleep over?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awhhhhh that's so cute :smile: Thank you so much! :biggrin:

<3
you got nothing to thank me for
Yeah, my mum doesn't mind at all
Original post by alexschmalex
I'm African, 'nuff said :frown:

Strict culture as well?
Original post by Rhaenys10
<3
you got nothing to thank me for

Of course I do! :smile: You're so sweet! God bless ya <3
Original post by Bioluminescence1
My parents allowed my ex boyfriend to stay around our house, but my mum in particular didn't like the idea of us sharing a bed.

We once went on holiday together and I shared a hotel room with him, which was all good according to my parents. But then that same guy isn't allowed to sleep in my own bed?! I can't see the sense in that to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's about whatever you do there, you take responsibility for what happens, whereas if it happens under their nose n the gaff they'd have it on their conscience. Kinda selfish and hypocritical but whatevz. My mum is the same way, confused me a lot growing up. "Idc what you do as long as you don't do it here!" lol now she don't care. Guess she sees how pointless that was.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
He's probably some socially awkward loser who still gets his mum to make his lunch :tongue:

My mum still makes my lunch :frown:
Majority of the loners on this site are single lol @0to100
Omg I don't want to imagine the **** show that would go down. If they found out I had a bf they would be so mad but, if he was Indian, they might get over it. He's half Middle Eastern and half white... Yeah they would have a heart attack if they found out. They wouldn't let me bring a guy home regardless
Closed thread for cleanup, bear with. :smile:

Edit: Thread reopened.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Black Rose
Closed thread for cleanup, bear with. :smile:

what happened? :confused:
Original post by alexschmalex
I'm African, 'nuff said :frown:

Same here:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
what happened? :confused:

Binned some of the posts, but thread is reopened again. :smile:

@Reachin4TheStars Sorry for the comments made, just ignore them.

That's great news! :smile: Sorry about the inappropriate comments :biggrin:
It's okay :h: Thank you for re-opening the thread :wink:

That's what I said lol
Original post by 0to100
That's what I said lol

Aightt mateee! I took your advice kay :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
I think it's about whatever you do there, you take responsibility for what happens, whereas if it happens under their nose n the gaff they'd have it on their conscience. Kinda selfish and hypocritical but whatevz. My mum is the same way, confused me a lot growing up. "Idc what you do as long as you don't do it here!" lol now she don't care. Guess she sees how pointless that was.

Yeah you're probably partially right.Though they say its a matter of respect not doing anything under their roof, and so I guess I should respect that. My parents were a lot stricter as a child, but I'm 20 now, so if they don't let go now then :redface:
Original post by Bioluminescence1
Yeah you're probably partially right.Though they say its a matter of respect not doing anything under their roof, and so I guess I should respect that. My parents were a lot stricter as a child, but I'm 20 now, so if they don't let go now then :redface:

Yea that's what I mean a matter of respect for the home so do what you want as an adult but not in their home. A age 20, going on holiday together and sleeping in the same bed away from home is a lot more than other people are allowed lol
When I was like 15 I wasn't allowed. Now that I'm older I'm allowed, but now my BROTHERS not even my parents have a huge problem with it and it's always drama. But the kicker is they bring girls here no problem but when I bring one guy pff.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Aightt mateee! I took your advice kay :biggrin:

:poke: doing homework?
Original post by 0to100
:poke: doing homework?

Loaddddssss of homework 😬 But I'm on snapchat and what's app with mates from college ❤️ I'm waiting for my pizza too 🍕💕

Quick Reply

Latest