The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Interested in off-campus accomodation?

Hey guys,
I want to know if anyone is interested in accomodation off-campus near Hatfield town centre on 34 Stockbreach Close, (15 mins walk from both campuses), single room with 3 other students (3rd years) on 320 per month. I want to know because I want to move on-campus and the contract states I can't move out without a replacement. Bills are not included, but you and the 3 other housemates will pay their share.

If you are interested, please inbox me as soon as possible so I can email my landlord of someone being interested in order to move out of my contract. I will also send images of the room too.

I will also let you know if the Uni still have space within the campus so I can move out and you can move in to my previous rented room.

Thanks,
Alwin (first year)
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi, how can I contact you? I'm looking for a room very urgent
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Benjaminyap
Hi, how can I contact you? I'm looking for a room very urgent

Hey,
Is it alright if it can wait a few days? I'm still waiting to see if theres spaces within the campus. If you can, it will be definitely for you. I also forgot to mention that the deposit is 320 too.

I will inbox you in Student room for my email
Reply 3
Hi Is this still available?
Reply 4
Original post by Benjywoo
Hi Is this still available?

Hey, it's still available, but I found out that I am on the waiting list for on-campus so it might take a while. If you can wait until the uni manages to make their offer, I can guarantee it for you?

Thanks,
Alwin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending