The Student Room Group

Why do you like boys?

Scroll to see replies

Because we have nice cocks and they like that. Must be nice knowing they are going to be penetrated, makes them feel all complete, like a pleasurable void being fulfilled.
Original post by retro_turtles
I like people in a well fitted suits, whether you're a guy or a octopus idc

...so you like octopus?
Original post by James.Carnell
Because we have nice cocks and they like that. Must be nice knowing they are going to be penetrated, makes them feel all complete, like a pleasurable void being fulfilled.

Sounds like you want dick.
Original post by XOR_
Sounds like you want dick.

Well, i just want to know the feeling of being penetrated. Girls say that when the cock is pulled out they just want to be filled over and over again as they crave that completeness.
Well, i just want to know the feeling of being penetrated. Girls say that when the cock is pulled out they just want to be filled over and over again as they crave that completeness.

So you do want dick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhaenys10
So you do want dick

Posted from TSR Mobile

No because I am not gay.
i have pondered this question numerous times.
boys can be ok friends i suppose but other than that no.
Original post by Anonymous
It's not a flippant question. Aesthetically, we're much uglier than girls. Girls have smooth beautiful legs, cute faces, sweet voices, dat ass, they dress nice, smell like heaven, etc.

Guys all look more or less the same. Boring and uninteresting. Especially clothed men, we all look alike! We're hairy, voices are heavy, usually ass not detected, dress like ****, smell even worse. Basically, we're just an unattractive version of girls.

So why do you like us? is it a personality thing?

Some men are really hot and smell nice; also because I get horny sometimes :colone:
I don't know why and it baffles me how they would go and put my dirty d*ck in their mouth as well!
No because I am not gay.

dude
u literally just said u wanted to feel what it's like to be penetrated
doesn't that mean u want dick?=)))
dude
u literally just said u wanted to feel what it's like to be penetrated
doesn't that mean u want dick?=)))

No, I want an academic knowledge.
It actually makes sense for him to live there lol
It s kinda like an oxymoron

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is it like an oxymoron :P
Girls have... dat ass

:lol:

Original post by Namita Gurung
Not boys, I like men :sexface:

Difference is in age or character for you? :holmes:

Original post by Abstract_Prism
Of course you think that girls look better than guys: you're a guy, after all.

true :rofl:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Why is it like an oxymoron :P

well LA is the city of angels
and he's the devil
i mean i know the devil is technically an angel
but it's kinda like good vs evil
well LA is the city of angels
and he's the devil
i mean i know the devil is technically an angel
but it's kinda like good vs evil

City of angels? really not a fitting name haha

I see the oxymoron now tho :smile:
City of angels? really not a fitting name haha

I see the oxymoron now tho :smile:

well what would you have wanted to name it?
den of iniquity?=))))))))))))
well what would you have wanted to name it?
den of iniquity?=))))))))))))

Time to leave now young one
Original post by XOR_
...so you like octopus?

octopuses are cute but na
It's not a flippant question. Aesthetically, we're much uglier than girls. Girls have smooth beautiful legs, cute faces, sweet voices, dat ass, they dress nice, smell like heaven, etc.

Guys all look more or less the same. Boring and uninteresting. Especially clothed men, we all look alike! We're hairy, voices are heavy, usually ass not detected, dress like ****, smell even worse. Basically, we're just an unattractive version of girls.

So why do you like us? is it a personality thing?

As a female I can say u tend to like the guys that are aesthetically pleasing to me.

Also what makes men well men is that they're not curvy and "beautiful" in terms of a femininity defined beauty but really that only applies to body shape. Wide shoulders & straight shapeless hips = hot on a guy cause that's the effect of a lot if testosterone which is primarily higher in males.

Also hot guys tend to be ones with almost feminine facial features but a masculine frame.

The mAin reason has got to be personality & humour. Also generally male friends don't get kind of jealous of things you have? If that makes sense.

Girls don't like "Boring and uninteresting " guys or anyone like that really, why are you being so negative? If you really smell then that's an issue.
Time to leave now young one

=))))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending