u r hot

Smoothest post ever
You sir are f***ed
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
Smoothest post ever

Not as smooth as your appeal:colondollar:
Original post by I am a Lie
Not as smooth as your appeal:colondollar:

I really don't know what this means. What is a smooth appeal?
I really don't know what this means. What is a smooth appeal?

Yh idk either just feel like complimenting people today:h:
Yh idk either just feel like complimenting people today:h:

A god amongst men. :zomg:
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Do you mean steroid cycle? The different ones affect you differently but I'll break it down to the best of my knowledge:

Deca Durobolin: Forget about it, penis goes limp and a full erection is impossible without aphrodisiacs or Nicki Minaj

Dianabol: Meh, it's the same as if you weren't on cycle pretty much

Trenbolone Acetate: HARD AS A ROCK, come really quickly though but the good news is you can recharge in 5 minutes and go again (makes you sweat like mad though)

Testosterone Only: Slightly better than if you weren't on cycle. Erection is really easy to achieve and very hard, no effect on stamina and the climax is a bit better

....the more u know
u r hot

haha thanks
A god amongst men. :zomg:

oh golly:fan:
Original post by Ella-keturah
No it's not. Grow up.

That's subjective.
Original post by Ella-keturah
Vaginas are self cleaning, dicks aren't. Vaginas don't shoot a load of semen out or have smegma under the foreskin.
Some can look really pretty.
But you don't see me going around like a ten year old saying eww penises are disgusting.

That's all very well and good, but vaginas can still get, to quote my girlfriend, "all goopy sometimes".

So whilst it's merely a build-up of discharge that needs to be removed occasionally, I find your insinuation that dicks need to be cleaned whereas vaginas don't rather disingenuous, especially considering that yes, whilst vaginas do indeed not shoot a load of semen out, they do have a tendency to bleed once a month (quite heavily too, in some cases) and therefore will still require some cleaning to one degree or another (just as men need to wash their willies to stop them from getting smeggy).

Swings and roundabouts.
Original post by Aaron Bernbaum
You sir are f***ed

Never dipped your tongue into the cherry river? Can't say I've got the taste for it myself, it's a bit too metallic, but don't knock it 'til you've tried it eh? :awesome:
Nah it should be fine, just shower before or sth

Quick Reply

Latest