Original post by Airmed
:woo: Amazing work!

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Huge :grouphugs: to all, especially @ScaryScience

:king1: :congrats: :awesome:

Original post by chelseadagg3r
Sweet! Congrats to everyone involved :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wouldn't have been as big of a success without you guys :h: Keep eye out for the next big MH project which should be anounced relatively soon :colone: Cesca already knows and I'm super, super excited about it! :excited:
Original post by Deyesy
It wouldn't have been as big of a success without you guys :h: Keep eye out for the next big MH project which should be anounced relatively soon :colone: Cesca already knows and I'm super, super excited about it! :excited:

:beard: :ninja: :ahee:

I like the sound of this :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deyesy

:beard: :ninja: :ahee:

I like the sound of this :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, you will like it, TLG. :yep:
Original post by Airmed
Ooh, you will like it, TLG. :yep:

:awesome:

Sorry I still haven't redone the OP for the mental health blog btw, @Deyesy :colondollar: Will try and get to that soon so that we can go live with it before World Mental Health Day :redface:
:awesome:

Sorry I still haven't redone the OP for the mental health blog btw, @Deyesy :colondollar: Will try and get to that soon so that we can go live with it before World Mental Health Day :redface:

That'd be absolutely awesome if you could manage it. I still need to figure out who's vetting the blog posts/how we're going to go about it so I'll go chase that up now :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
That'd be absolutely awesome if you could manage it. I still need to figure out who's vetting the blog posts/how we're going to go about it so I'll go chase that up now :smile:

Can't rep you but will try and do this today - poke me if you haven't heard from me by, say, 8pm :poke:
Cant do this.
Original post by Pathway
Cant do this.

:hugs: you've done really well you can :smile:
Original post by Pathway
Cant do this.

:jumphug: you can. Am vaguely around if you want to PM, and well done on your results too!

@Deyesy- :woo::adore::woo:! Need to find my certificate :eek: (and get a bit less hyper :redface:)

Hope everyone's doing okay!
I've moved into halls and the people with me are nice.. but they keep pressuring me to go to the SU with them and I really don't want to.

Spoiler

I feel like I can't concentrate on my work because i'm so on edge and can't concentrate... and I have a GP appointment and an appointment with my mentor tomorrow and it's all a bit too much right now :frown:
Original post by furryface12
:jumphug: you can. Am vaguely around if you want to PM, and well done on your results too!

@Deyesy- :woo::adore::woo:! Need to find my certificate :eek: (and get a bit less hyper :redface:)

Honestly, I couldn't do it without you Furry :h: Project of year; take that community and study help! :yucky:
Original post by Deyesy
Honestly, I couldn't do it without you Furry :h: Project of year; take that community and study help! :yucky:

:lol:

Spoiler

:biggrin:

Edit: eep that came out big! In the spoiler- sorry guys
(edited 7 years ago)
`thogutht i could keep a lid on things but evidently not.
Original post by Little Popcorns
:hugs: you've done really well you can :smile:

Thank you.

Thanks. Idk what I'd even say. I just can't cope anymore. I hope you're doing OK.
:lol:

Spoiler

:biggrin:

Edit: eep that came out big! In the spoiler- sorry guys

This is so cute :h: well done!
Feeling a lot better today than over the last few days. Not 100% but a definite noticeable improvement.

I'm just going to take it easy til my appointment with the CPN next week. I'm cat sitting for my mum this week while she is in England from Wed-Sun so I'm really excited about that :biggrin: :h:
Original post by Deyesy

Sounds interesting! :biggrin:
Original post by Deyesy

Interested to hear what the next big MH project will be :smile: if I can help out in any way, give me a shout :yep:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Sounds interesting! :biggrin:

Original post by Spock's Socks
Interested to hear what the next big MH project will be :smile: if I can help out in any way, give me a shout :yep:

I want as many people involved with the project as possible - especially more 'known' users like yourselves so I'd love to have both on board? :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
I want as many people involved with the project as possible - especially more 'known' users like yourselves so I'd love to have both on board? :smile:

Count me in!

Latest