The Student Room Group

How to win an online Debate (Even when you are clearly in the wrong)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MagnetoWasRight
I will make you swallow my logical fallacy

I'm penetrating your strawman with my fist of truth
Reply 21
I will make you swallow my logical fallacy

These are going on Twitter if you want to join in.

#RapeANALogies
Original post by Damien96
These are going on Twitter if you want to join in.

#RapeANALogies

What if the jokes made are so funny I end up s******ing?

EDIT: TSR actually outsmarted me
Reply 23
What if the jokes made are so funny I end up s******ing?

EDIT: TSR actually outsmarted me

Context does not matter, you will be jailed!
Reply 24
Want to win an online debate, even when you have no insight are are clearly in the wrong? Follow these 9 simple rules and you too can be an Internet champion.

http://thesatedire.com/features/how-to-win-a-twitter-argument-even-when-you-are-clearly-wrong/

You utter pootard

:teehee:
Reply 25
Original post by Kyx
You utter pootard

:teehee:

Racist libtard!
Reply 26
It's a proud moment in every debators life when they discover this. It is the Kryptonite of reason.
Reply 27
Racist libtard!

You stalking me you boring lemontard
Reply 28
Original post by Kyx
You stalking me you boring lemontard

Lemontard is brilliant!

I'm bored of you now, ummmm Arsetard.
Reply 29
Lemontard is brilliant!

I'm bored of you now, ummmm Arsetard.

tardtard

pah, borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred
Reply 30
Original post by Kyx
tardtard

pah, borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred

Don't you dare doubletard me! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::colonhash:
Reply 31
Original post by damien96
don't you dare doubletard me! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::colonhash:

emojitard
Reply 32
Original post by Kyx
emojitard

Claret And Bluetard!
unfortunately this works I am waiting for someone to post a criticism of Christianity on there Facebook wall then i am going to call them out publicly as racist for criticizing Christianity when they complain I intend to call them a supremacist finally resulting in me screen shooting and posting convo multiple times of them having called me racist on multiple occasions for daring to criticize Islam.

This will likely result in very explosive interactions but i just don't care anymore. its about time he knew what a dishonest self righteous stuck up scum he is.
Reply 34
Claret And Bluetard!

:tongue:ingu:
Reply 35
Original post by Luke7456
unfortunately this works I am waiting for someone to post a criticism of Christianity on there Facebook wall then i am going to call them out publicly as racist for criticizing Christianity when they complain I intend to call them a supremacist finally resulting in me screen shooting and posting convo multiple times of them having called me racist on multiple occasions for daring to criticize Islam.

This will likely result in very explosive interactions but i just don't care anymore. its about time he knew what a dishonest self righteous stuck up scum he is.

It's hard to respond to disingenuous tactics and abuse with calm reason, but it's often best to. At some point calling someone a **** is called for though, just to make yourself feel better.

Quick Reply

Latest