The Student Room Group

Does everyone have a cold?

Scroll to see replies

Yep, a couple of people are passing it around my flat at uni. Grrrr

On the plus side, I should have enough vitamins, Lensip, paracetamol and ibuprofen to survive it.
Reply 41
yupp me and all my housemates
Nope. I have 99 other health issues tho. :ahee:
Original post by undercxver
Nope. I have 99 other health issues tho. :ahee:

:ahee:
Not in like 6 months.
No, but it's inevitable that I'll catch it from the unhygienic peasants on the bus. :angry:
I thought it was just my area, my throat is killing me and my face feels like a numb mask about to fall off. Its soo cold but yet soo hot. Sniff, Sniff. Can't decide between a warm cup of tea or to raid the freezer. Ugh Life.:afraid::afraid:
Reply 47
Yep :frown: I got it today but I am feeling better already (Alhamdulillah).
So.. I've got ill once/year as I've moved to diffrent places (understandable) This is the first time since also ..primary school, that I've got ill because of me just getting ill. I've been ill before because I moved some place and that's about it really
My fever isn't going away, sore throat, runny nose, ear ache, headache. All at once. :frown:
So i saw this 2 hours ago and ignored it.
Now i'm about to go to bed I won't stop sneezing and my nose won't stop running.
Karma?
Yes, so does pretty much everyone at my college too.
Original post by AdeptDz
So i saw this 2 hours ago and ignored it.
Now i'm about to go to bed I won't stop sneezing and my nose won't stop running.
Karma?

:u:I'm a strong believer in karma :u:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 54
Lol, I had one, like 7 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Yep i'm ill. Blocked nose.

Original post by Dodgypirate
I've been ill since yesterday. I didn't go into Uni today :frown:

Original post by IKEAPanda37
I've had a cold since Thursday - since then I've had a blocked nose, sore throat, headaches, chesty cough, dizziness, and I've felt really cold and its been so difficult to concentrate on work but I'm somehow managing

Blocked nose will not go away, and someones decided to give me earache today :frown:

Original post by Dannyboy2015
Yep, a couple of people are passing it around my flat at uni. Grrrr

On the plus side, I should have enough vitamins, Lensip, paracetamol and ibuprofen to survive it.

Original post by z33
yupp me and all my housemates

Original post by Saba XD
My fever isn't going away, sore throat, runny nose, ear ache, headache. All at once. :frown:

Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Original post by h333
Yep :frown: I got it today but I am feeling better already (Alhamdulillah).

Original post by DarkEnergy
Yes, so does pretty much everyone at my college too.

Trying not to as I'm going on 2 week holiday abroad next week and just can't get sick :unimportant: But I'm usually the person who gets sick in each season of the year and have stuffed nose all year round :teehee:
nope. mind you i only have college x2 & 1/2 days per week so i think thats got something to do with it if i was in all week I'd probably have a cold though bc our lecturers been of ill already.
me feels not guilty for gving my entire cold to my entire sixth form last year bc I felt `fine`. I knew it was me cos no one else had one at the same time as me, meh
No
But my friends have a cold :redface:
Nah, I'm totally OK right now. Lectures start in two weeks, though, so it may be a different story when October rolls around.

Quick Reply