The Student Room Group

I can't forget my ex-girlfriend.

I still love it, even though we broke up two years ago and since then I have relationship with another girl.
My girlfriend is a good and caring. But I still have the attacks love-to-ex-girlfriend, and I can not do anything about it. Sometimes I'm afraid that I can get depressed. Sometimes I do not think about it, sometimes I am angry at her. Because of this, I feel ashamed before my girlfriend. She is a very good person and deserves a good attitude towards it.
Original post by Brandon_peers
I still love it, even though we broke up two years ago and since then I have relationship with another girl.
My girlfriend is a good and caring. But I still have the attacks love-to-ex-girlfriend, and I can not do anything about it. Sometimes I'm afraid that I can get depressed. Sometimes I do not think about it, sometimes I am angry at her. Because of this, I feel ashamed before my girlfriend. She is a very good person and deserves a good attitude towards it.

Are you still in love with your ex or the memory of her?
Original post by airportsh8me
Are you still in love with your ex or the memory of her?

Memory, maybe. But the way she made my life too.
Time heals all wounds. You shouldn't be with this new girlfriend unless you have completely moved on from your previous girlfriend. It sounds to me that you're just having a rebound to get over your ex girlfriend.
Memory, maybe. But the way she made my life too.

She's gone. You've ended that chapter of your life. Now appreciate this girl to the max, else she deserves someone better. At the very least be honest with her.
Original post by donutellme
She's gone. You've ended that chapter of your life. Now appreciate this girl to the max, else she deserves someone better. At the very least be honest with her.

You're right, the past has already passed. I must to say that to me every day.
I would be honest with joy, but to be honest means to hurt her so I can't.
You're right, the past has already passed. I must to say that to me every day.
I would be honest with joy, but to be honest means to hurt her so I can't.

You need to be honest with her. She deserves a lot better and you're just leading her on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending