The Student Room Group

Pregnant by pre-***?

I realise that what I'm about to say may sound ridiculous but I'm genuinely paranoid;

My boyfriend and I were in his bed and we were in our underwear because we had been doing sexual stuff but he hadn't came yet (it had been perhaps 2 day so since he last came before this happened so he obviously had been urinating). I lay down beside him and I'm not sure how it happened but his penis went under my pants around the pelvis area but he said only the tip was covered by the fabric of my underwear. I, however, decided to panic even though no *** was present but I'm worried that pre-*** may have dripped from my pelvis area to the vaginal opening (although I was lying on my side when this happened so surely it would drip down towards my leg rather than to my genitals) or if precum hadve got onto my underwear and travelled through it to get to my vagina.

Absurd, I know, but I'm not on birth control and im pretty sure I was ovulating when this happened but how likely it would be that I'm pregnant by this even though there's was no direct penis to vagina contact?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I realise that what I'm about to say may sound ridiculous but I'm genuinely paranoid;

My boyfriend and I were in his bed and we were in our underwear because we had been doing sexual stuff but he hadn't came yet (it had been perhaps 2 day so since he last came before this happened so he obviously had been urinating). I lay down beside him and I'm not sure how it happened but his penis went under my pants around the pelvis area but he said only the tip was covered by the fabric of my underwear. I, however, decided to panic even though no *** was present but I'm worried that pre-*** may have dripped from my pelvis area to the vaginal opening (although I was lying on my side when this happened so surely it would drip down towards my leg rather than to my genitals) or if precum hadve got onto my underwear and travelled through it to get to my vagina.

Absurd, I know, but I'm not on birth control and im pretty sure I was ovulating when this happened but how likely it would be that I'm pregnant by this even though there's was no direct penis to vagina contact?

:colonhash:
Reply 3
*2 days since he

And I also apologise for describing all the gory details (woo chronic anxiety)
Reply 4
It's quite possible, especially after the way you described the dripping of pre-*** onto your vaginal opening.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
:colonhash:

You cannot get pregnant from pre *** unless there's still sperm lurking in there with it from last time he came but it's unlikely.

Why is CUMM censored out with stars?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by xobeauty
You cannot get pregnant from pre *** unless there's still sperm lurking in there with it from last time he came but it's unlikely.

OP is crazy lol.
More chance of getting pregnant from a horse.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
OP is crazy lol.

Lol, she is paranoid when you are paranoid, esp with stuff like this all logic goes out the door and you can't think straight.
Lol, she is paranoid when you are paranoid, esp with stuff like this all logic goes out the door and you can't think straight.

True. :tongue:

Why is CUMM censored out with stars? Honestly tsr is ****ing stupid.

I think I should know better by now not to believe everything Google says because it just sent mass hysteria to my brain, almost like The Crucible
Reply 11
unnecessary amount of detail, probs a troll
Why is CUMM censored out with stars?

You were wise editing out that last part, my friend.
:tongue:
Original post by Davalla
You were wise editing out that last part, my friend.
:tongue:

Isn't it ridiculous ?
Can we actually all stop replying to this thread now because it's embarrassing and I've established the fact that I'm probably insane
Reply 15
Can we actually all stop replying to this thread now because it's embarrassing and I've established the fact that I'm probably insane

I lay down beside him and I'm not sure how it happened but his penis went under my pants around the pelvis area but he said only the tip was covered by the fabric of my underwear. I, however, decided to panic even though no *** was present but I'm worried that pre-*** may have

I'm baffled by how you didn't know this happened
You need a mental hospital more than a pregnancy test

Posted from TSR Mobile

Morning after pill ... most effective the morning after (obvs) but still works up to 72 hours after x
Should be fine tho :smile: xx
You have a 20-40% chance of getting pregnant from having sex. Given that you didn't have sex, he didn't penetrate you, and you're worried about pre-*** that might have not even been there, I'd echo the person that said your chances of getting pregnant are about the same as if you had sex with a horse, but I'll amend it to say that it was a rocking horse.

Quite apt really, as your chances of getting pregnant are as rare as rocking horse ****.

Latest

Trending

Trending