I go on TSR every single day....oh wait, that's not weird. :tongue:
I like sending emojis in every sentence :biggrin:
Reply 6
That I have a crush on James May :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My second toe is really oddly shaped
Reply 8
Everything

I'm one extreme to the other type of person with everything down to my attitude to even the volume on the tv either really loud or really low to the point where you can barely hear it.
^^^^ God the newbies really have no personality at all. Tsr is going downhill .
I eat babies.
Reply 12
I love cooking
I don't even know why!
i HAVE to have my toe nails painted.
in over 6 years, the longest iv gone without them being painted is over night and that was on one occasion
Reply 14
Original post by Ayaz789
I like sending emojis in every sentence :biggrin:

Hifive mate :colondollar:
Original post by Aimen.
Hifive mate :colondollar:

Haha :five: they look cool and colourful :colondollar:
Reply 16
I can't sleep without the AC on and yet i am all tucked up in a comforter so it is hot again. But I simply can't switch off even in the winters.
Reply 17
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha :five: they look cool and colourful :colondollar:

Plus they can express your feelings better than your sentences :^_^:
Original post by Aimen.
Plus they can express your feelings better than your sentences :^_^:

Hahaha yeah :tongue: they let your emotions out :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Putting aside dangerously wierd stuff, I would say probably my sense of humour. It's completely different to everyone i know and i pretty much laugh at nothing my friends laugh at (resulting in them claiming i find nothing funny) but my sense of humour revolves around completley out of place events. For example if i ever have to create a powerpoint on anything, i HAVE to add in custom animations invovling the title of the slide to spaz around the slide expanding/shrinking rapidly, inevitably resulting in me sabotaging my presentaton as im left there laughing at my nonsense.
The only reason why others laugh is because my laugh is also pretty wierd but that's besides the point.
I also find darker things funny. for example i cant help but laugh when i describe spontaneous combustion. People think i like the thought of others dying but it's actually just the thought of having a nice normal day and then out of nowhere.... youre on fire!!! No source, no reason, you're just burning!

TL;DR my sense of humour, it's ridiculous and i wish it was changed but i still like it. People get wrong ideas from it

Quick Reply

Latest