The Student Room Group

My Year 10 Revision Thread To A* 2016-2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
aww its okay what you doing at school at the moment in English??

Spoiler

Like what book? You know where you have to review a book and write about it.
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 122
Original post by sweetstars
Like what book? You know where you have to review a book and write about it.
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im talking about a book in English for Gcse like we are reading Inspectro Calls and in the Exam you get questions based on it like writing questions and adding quotes to make it good and this will be int he English Literature Paper. Just wondering wht books you doing and GCSE's?xXx
Reply 123
I asked my Teacher at school about a textbook for revision for Science and she told me to get a CGP book but i dont think its that good:frown: :angry:
Reply 124
This is what we did today in Science Chemistry if you need more notes tell me :smile: what you guys doing in school for Chemistry?:redface:

Quite Blurred im sorry xD
Reply 125
This ia my folder for English Literature for each book i have a seperate folder like this one
Quite Organised:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
for science I'm using the cambridge textbooks for IGCSE... don't you have those?
Reply 127
noo can you show meh xD
Reply 128
How is things going in school at the moment please join in xDxDxDxXx
I'm doing English Lang/Lit, Triple Sciences, Maths, Business Studies, Economics, ICT, Religious Studies (Really regret this but not allowed to drop it :frown:) and also French. I find studying for Business super easy since you just need to know your concepts to be able to answer most questions and I study for French by writing out paragraphs to possible questions and also reading credible French books so that I can grasp the key terms and read more fluidly :smile:
Original post by zaraimani
I'm doing English Lang/Lit, Triple Sciences, Maths, Business Studies, Economics, ICT, Religious Studies (Really regret this but not allowed to drop it :frown:) and also French. I find studying for Business super easy since you just need to know your concepts to be able to answer most questions and I study for French by writing out paragraphs to possible questions and also reading credible French books so that I can grasp the key terms and read more fluidly :smile:

You're name sounds Hausa, are you Nigerian?
Original post by Sardonic Zarah

My name is Zara, I'm British/Nigerian but not Hausa though :smile:
You guys started revising eeaaarly! Good job on having enough energy to maintain a revision schedule for the next couple months. I started 2 months before the start of the exams, haha.

Remember to chill out a bit, the exams seem scarier than they actually are :wink: Good luck :smile:
Reply 133
Original post by Mac117
You guys started revising eeaaarly! Good job on having enough energy to maintain a revision schedule for the next couple months. I started 2 months before the start of the exams, haha.

Remember to chill out a bit, the exams seem scarier than they actually are :wink: Good luck :smile:

Thank you very much what year are u in ?
Reply 134

Ohh what board are you for business studies and Triple science
Reply 135
Original post by Sardonic Zarah

How are revising ?
Reply 136
My name is Zara, I'm British/Nigerian but not Hausa though :smile:

Nice to meet you xDxXx
Reply 137
Come and join this thread based on Science xD :

Spoiler

Reply 138
TheCurrentYear10Thread(2016-2017)

Ice Breaker Questions:
- Introduce yourself!
- How are you finding Year 10 so far?
- What revision book you are thinking of buying ?
- How do you feel about starting GCSE's?
- What are your hobbies + Interests?

My advice to Year 10's for GCSE:
Useful Links:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...lained#navgcse

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=11 - if you ever need help on a particular subject

If you think there is something that should be added to this list then let me know
Reply 139
This is my study picture xD :
Like it xD :
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest