The Student Room Group

How did Hillary win the first debate?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2016_GCSE
Well the Polls from real people show Trump ahead in 8 / 10 polls based on how they felt he did in the debates

You mean internet polls that were astroturfed by Trump supporters?

We now have real polling data and it's very clear; 65% of those who watched thought Clinton won.

By claiming you think Trump won you immediately expose yourself as being not very bright; anyone who can watch Trump babbling bizarrely (like saying to Clinton, "You've been fighting ISIS your whole adult life":wink: and just riffing the same idiotic point over and over again "I'm extremely rich and excellent. I'm very strong. I'll bring the jobs back. I'm so very very strong. Clinton is weak, Make America great again. I'm very strong".

To actually find that persuasive, it requires an extremely low level of intelligence
Original post by 2016_gcse
watched in the hall or overall or on there network?

Because if it's there network they are a pro hillary network and you can only get accurate results from a wide range of polls because super small samples show very little.

I have seen 3 polls showing hillary ahead and about 9 showing trump ahead so as a average: Trump wins.

But many people watched online through youtube and other mediums so most people watching through tv tend to be out of touch with doing there own research and rely on spoon fed info from the media.

even fox news the most pro trump reported clinton won.
Reply 22
Original post by DoodleDee
even fox news the most pro trump reported clinton won.

But 1 media outlet is a narrow view to take. You have to take all media polls and get a average but with most putting Trump ahead Trump would come out on top with the average.
Well Hillary want's 15% tax increase and higher wages. This is going to make unemployment higher and send more company's in to automation processes or movement of them out of the U.S.A.

Well when you compared the both plan of actions, why has it been suggested that overall Trump will lose 3 million jobs, whereas Clinton will gain at least 5 million? She may be doing that but she is also wanting a surge on renewable energy which will create jobs.
Reply 24
Original post by AlexanderHam
You mean internet polls that were astroturfed by Trump supporters?

We now have real polling data and it's very clear; 65% of those who watched thought Clinton won.

By claiming you think Trump won you immediately expose yourself as being not very bright; anyone who can watch Trump babbling bizarrely (like saying to Clinton, "You've been fighting ISIS your whole adult life":wink: and just riffing the same idiotic point over and over again "I'm extremely rich and excellent. I'm very strong. I'll bring the jobs back. I'm so very very strong. Clinton is weak, Make America great again. I'm very strong".

To actually find that persuasive, it requires an extremely low level of intelligence

Hillary has supported war after war and she threatens to go to war with Russia just over a Internet attack. This shows a lot about her.
Reply 25
Original post by KittyKF
Well when you compared the both plan of actions, why has it been suggested that overall Trump will lose 3 million jobs, whereas Clinton will gain at least 5 million? She may be doing that but she is also wanting a surge on renewable energy which will create jobs.

Trump want's to get miners working so opposite side of the energy spectrum but still generates jobs.
Original post by KittyKF
Mainly I just don't understand why people even like Trump or think he will help

The people who support Trump are often of quite low intelligence. They are invariably quite bitter people who need a scapegoat to blame for their own lack of personal accomplishment. And Trump appeals to these people because he speaks on their level; he speaks like he has an IQ of 70 (using words like "bigly", instead of biggest or bigger etc... using sentences like "In that case they had a very against police judge").

So for these people, it is hugely comforting that they can see someone as intellectually inferior as they are running for president. He appeals to their prejudices and their vanity.
With the U.S debt doubling since Obama started I think the U.S.A is better with a Business Man.

I hate these comments. These are correlations not causations. The curve downward already began before Obama got into the presidency.
Many people disliked Reagan but he luckily was in an upward growth in the economy so people thought he did good, but it was just a trend.
Trump want's to get miners working so opposite side of the energy spectrum but still generates jobs.

The word is "wants", not "want's". I can see why Trump appeals to you; he speaks at your level, using non-words like "bigly".

Yup and how much are they going to pay them? Not enough to live as he wants the profit!
Reply 30
The people who support Trump are often of quite low intelligence. They are invariably quite bitter people who need a scapegoat to blame for their own lack of personal accomplishment. And Trump appeals to these people because he speaks on their level; he speaks like he has an IQ of 70 (using words like "bigly", instead of biggest or bigger etc... using sentences like "In that case they had a very against police judge":wink:.

So for these people, it is hugely comforting that they can see someone as intellectually inferior as they are running for president. He appeals to their prejudices and their vanity.

Well you have to relate to the customer which in this case is the American people so he has to adapt his way in which is a great skill for Trump to have. There is dumb people on both sides but they still have a right to vote and the freedom to vote so they can vote who they want.
Unfortunately Obama couldn't complete anything he wanted to do due to Senators. However this can be seen as a good thing if Trump get into power. He will stopped from doing anything too extreme luckily.
Reply 32
Original post by KittyKF
Yup and how much are they going to pay them? Not enough to live as he wants the profit!

The USA is a big energy user there is big demand for electricity and coal is something that can support this and Trump a business man will be able to make good deals within industry to get good prices going and many jobs created.
Reply 33
The word is "wants", not "want's". I can see why Trump appeals to you; he speaks at your level, using non-words like "bigly".

Well grammar is something I care little for as long as the words are there it's fine with me.
Hillary has supported war after war

Which wars are you referring to? Why were they wrong?

Whenever one asks Trumpites to actually explain their position, they never seem to be able to. You're always just repeating talking points about which you are utterly ignorant.

But please, which wars and why were they wrong?

and she threatens to go to war with Russia just over a Internet attack

What she said is that as President she will not accept Russia hacking and subverting the United States government, and that they will respond in an appropriate manner.

Of course Trump would never do that because he's extremely weak and has great admiration for Russia. Trump will do Russia's bidding in the White House. Of course we know that for right-wing mental cases like you, admiration and support for Putin's Russia is almost a sacrament. Fascists stick together, eh?
But 1 media outlet is a narrow view to take. You have to take all media polls and get a average but with most putting Trump ahead Trump would come out on top with the average.

But Hillary clearly won so your argument is moot, did you even watch it???

The first search results regarding who won in google:

-CNN: Post-debate poll: Hillary Clinton takes round one
-Washington Post: Why even Republicans think Clinton won the first debate
- MSNBC: New polling points to clear debate win for Clinton
Well you have to relate to the customer which in this case is the American people so he has to adapt his way in which is a great skill for Trump to have. There is dumb people on both sides but they still have a right to vote and the freedom to vote so they can vote who they want.

You're very dumb if you think Donald Trump, would make a good president.
Reply 37
Which wars are you referring to? Why were they wrong?

Whenever one asks Trumpites to actually explain their position, they never seem to be able to. You're always just repeating talking points about which you are utterly ignorant.

But please, which wars and why were they wrong?

What she said is that as President she will not accept Russia hacking and subverting the United States government, and that they will respond in an appropriate manner.

Of course Trump would never do that because he's extremely weak and has great admiration for Russia. Trump will do Russia's bidding in the White House. Of course we know that for right-wing mental cases like you, admiration and support for Putin's Russia is almost a sacrament. Fascists stick together, eh?

Well she has supported numerous wars in the Middle East while Trump did not and these wars really put the U.S.A out there but they failed to restore order and government in some of these wars before leaving so everything fell apart and I.S.I.S formed and these wars failed the American economy.
Reply 38
Original post by DoodleDee
You're very dumb if you think Donald Trump, would make a good president.

Well he has the business skills that Hillary has less of and with masses of debt the U.S.A needs to turn it around.
Well grammar is something I care little for

You remind me of the sort of dropout failures in high school who, after failing exam after exam, would say, "I could pass the test if I wanted to. I just don't wanna". Sure, I believe you :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending