The Student Room Group

K-Pop Chat Thread! :)

Hi all!:smile:
If you're a kpopper or have just started to listening to any kpop songs this is the space to talk about and share your favourite groups, biases and basically anything Kpop related.

So to start off, I'll tell you a little bit about what I love.
The groups I stan are: BTS, BIGBANG, B.A.P, EXO, GOT7 and Blackpink. :biggrin:
My ultimate bias is Jungkook. <3

Also, who else can't wait for 10.10.16?

Scroll to see replies

kpop style be like
Reply 2
I've been a kpopper for almost 2 years. My favourites are EXO and BTS, I also listen to Bigbang, f(x), SEVENTEEN, and some more.
I have at least 5 biases right now, so I cannot comment much on that :biggrin:
What's happening on 10.10.16?
Reply 3
Zelo from BAP tho.
Reply 4
I've actually liked a korean boy band called SEVENTEEN for a while now... but I've only recently become a kpopper. I also listen to BTS and my bias is V, oh my gosh he is perfect! x
Original post by apathite
I've been a kpopper for almost 2 years. My favourites are EXO and BTS, I also listen to Bigbang, f(x), SEVENTEEN, and some more.
I have at least 5 biases right now, so I cannot comment much on that :biggrin:
What's happening on 10.10.16?

Oh that's good. I only recently discovered Kpop during the summer and I've been fully obsessed since. ^.^ Lol I know choosing a bias is the hardest thing because it seems like everyone is a bias wrecker these days.
Omds on the 10th of October is when BTS' new album, 'WINGS' is released!
Have you watched their comeback trailer or any of the BTS teaser short films?
Original post by Killua.z
Zelo from BAP tho.

Yuss.*claps* Personally, my bias from BAP is Youngjae but I love Zelo's dancing.
Original post by afh1701
I've actually liked a korean boy band called SEVENTEEN for a while now... but I've only recently become a kpopper. I also listen to BTS and my bias is V, oh my gosh he is perfect! x

Same, I only discovered Kpop in August and have no regrets. :wink:
Yh V is so cute and looks good in every pic; he's second on my bias list for BTS.
I've heard of SEVENTEEN but haven't checked them out yet, but I probably will eventually.
So have you heard about BTS' comeback this month? I'm already really hyped. :biggrin:

taehyung.jpg
Reply 8
Original post by Turquoise01
Oh that's good. I only recently discovered Kpop during the summer and I've been fully obsessed since. ^.^ Lol I know choosing a bias is the hardest thing because it seems like everyone is a bias wrecker these days.
Omds on the 10th of October is when BTS' new album, 'WINGS' is released!
Have you watched their comeback trailer or any of the BTS teaser short films?

ohhh! I've heard about it, but didn't pay much attention. Generally, I'm the kind of fan who cares about comebacks after they've occured, not before :biggrin: so I haven't watched those myself, but I've seen gifs and posts about them on tumblr
Hi all!:smile:
If you're a kpopper or have just started to listening to any kpop songs this is the space to talk about and share your favourite groups, biases and basically anything Kpop related.

So to start off, I'll tell you a little bit about what I love.
The groups I stan are: BTS, BIGBANG, B.A.P, EXO, GOT7 and Blackpink. :biggrin:
My ultimate bias is Jungkook. <3

I also love BTS Bigbang GOT7 and Blackpink 💙 I also like CL
Original post by Liang112233
I also love BTS Bigbang GOT7 and Blackpink 💙 I also like CL

I love this song https://youtu.be/dISNgvVpWlo?t=150
Original post by SugarCoatedCart

Same I also like their other one boombayah
Original post by d010534
Anyone like TVXQ?? :tongue:

Spoiler

Big Bang definitely :smile:
Bang bang bang and if you are my absolute faves <3
Original post by apathite
ohhh! I've heard about it, but didn't pay much attention. Generally, I'm the kind of fan who cares about comebacks after they've occured, not before :biggrin: so I haven't watched those myself, but I've seen gifs and posts about them on tumblr

Well, you should defo check them out. This comeback is honestly already so lit :biggrin::biggrin:
I clicked on this thread so fast lmao

I've been into kpop for almost 2 years, my bias group is SHINee but I'm also into EXO and VIXX, and I'm partial to some BTS as well :P My biases in SHINee are Jonghyun and Taemin.

SHINee's having a comeback this week and I'm SO EXCITED <3
Well, you should defo check them out. This comeback is honestly already so lit :biggrin::biggrin:

i just did. it's so trippy and so amazing omG :gasp::gasp:
Reply 16
Kpop is life. My fav is BTS
Yuss.*claps* Personally, my bias from BAP is Youngjae but I love Zelo's dancing.

tru omg, Youngjae is my bias ruiner :'''D

so ready for wings to destroy me, V is my fav but recently Jin has been bias wrecking 😉
i loved J-Hope's teaser with the pills and psychedelic colours, the music was so good too!

i also like History, 24k and VIXX ^-^
Original post by rainbow.panda
I clicked on this thread so fast lmao

I've been into kpop for almost 2 years, my bias group is SHINee but I'm also into EXO and VIXX, and I'm partial to some BTS as well :P My biases in SHINee are Jonghyun and Taemin.

SHINee's having a comeback this week and I'm SO EXCITED <3

Omds why is every kpop group all having comebacks in the same month? I need to study lol :biggrin: Some of my friends are into SHINee but I haven't checked them out yet. Do you watch any variety shows? I only have for BTS and GOT7 and they're good but sooo long. Kpop is an exhausting obsession but I love it <3 :tongue:

8fa863000ded8cdca9ab16b28faa613e.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest