The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jones23
I spoke to someone who basically said that just because I'm on the reserve list doesn't mean I'll be offered a job!!! Got the impression that they want people with higher scores so a total waste of time and effort.

Then atleast we could have applied again and tried gor better scores....why did they stop us from doing that...
Original post by Yashicabali
Then atleast we could have applied again and tried gor better scores....why did they stop us from doing that...

I emailed today and had the reply that they are not finished with the reserve list but can't tell me how many extra they will take off it . I think I'm going to put this job to back of my head and take it as finished because it's unhealthy all this x
Reply 662
she was really abrupt and said there was 200 before me on the reserve list, made me feel like I was being an inconvenience for even asking. But yes I agree why couldn't we reapply if the reserve list is no longer fit for purpose.
Lets just forget about it and start applying for other jobs.....
Hi guys,

If your on the reserve list and they have a post where you picked initially (as part of the campaign in March) then you should expect a phone call to offer you the post.

So check the advert and if there's a post code that you applied to initially you will more than likely receive a phone call. This is obviously dependent upon the number of jobs at that particular site and your score. If you have like a 5555 then I'd personally reckon you would be in with a chance.
Original post by memoryfish
Hi guys,

If your on the reserve list and they have a post where you picked initially (as part of the campaign in March) then you should expect a phone call to offer you the post.

So check the advert and if there's a post code that you applied to initially you will more than likely receive a phone call. This is obviously dependent upon the number of jobs at that particular site and your score. If you have like a 5555 then I'd personally reckon you would be in with a chance.

My score was 4556 total of 20...so i am hoping i would get a call soon...
Original post by memoryfish
Hi guys,

There's been nothing advertised for my area that's why found odd I had the email :frown: I had 6 5 6 5 . I'm giving up lol x
Reply 667
Original post by prinny88
There's been nothing advertised for my area that's why found odd I had the email :frown: I had 6 5 6 5 . I'm giving up lol x

I got 5554 and got picked from reserve list, I guess it depends how many coaches are needed in areas you chose.
Reply 668
They are still recruiting from reserve list and if they have advertised for a location you originally put you are in with a chance. They are hiring end of October which is before the new recruitment campaign has finished
Reply 669
Hi guys

Had an email saying they are still using the reserve list and will be appointing again end of October while the new recruitment is still taking place. If a location has been advertised which you put down then you will more than likely be getting a call. 3 of my locations were advertised again so fingers crossed!
Original post by Themac1
Hi guys

Had an email saying they are still using the reserve list and will be appointing again end of October while the new recruitment is still taking place. If a location has been advertised which you put down then you will more than likely be getting a call. 3 of my locations were advertised again so fingers crossed!

Fab that's brilliant you have useful info how did u manage this lol x
Reply 671
Original post by prinny88
Fab that's brilliant you have useful info how did u manage this lol x

Emailed the contact on the new advertisement. Another waiting game which isn't ideal. Start dates are either Jan Feb or March
Original post by Themac1
Emailed the contact on the new advertisement. Another waiting game which isn't ideal. Start dates are either Jan Feb or March

If you scored low and ur location isn't on there then reapply....
any one noticed the new vacancies are only open until 3rd October only a week.
I had an email in the morning that i am 18th on the reserve list and they have 40 posts where i applied for...so i am just hoping it will be all good...fingers crossed...
Original post by Be Lucky
any one noticed the new vacancies are only open until 3rd October only a week.

Yes i did
yeah, last time i applied (London) as long as you passed the csist test you were automatically offered an interview. I think it may be same this time around also the salary minimum has increased by 5%. London minimum before 24990 now 26177 and it will increase by another 5% next july.
I had an email in the morning that i am 18th on the reserve list and they have 40 posts where i applied for...so i am just hoping it will be all good...fingers crossed...

That's great news! What area are you in?

Brilliant news :smile:
Reply 679
Good luck to all who are waiting or applying x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending