The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

what's studying in newcastle like?

hello, I'm deciding where to apply for next year, could anyone tell me what their experience in Newcastle is like? what's the weather like? are there a lot of green areas? is the university nice?
thanks
Reply 1
Original post by tommaso99
hello, I'm deciding where to apply for next year, could anyone tell me what their experience in Newcastle is like? what's the weather like? are there a lot of green areas? is the university nice?
thanks

I live in newcastle. The weather is ****. There's a big part next to the student accomodation and quite a few other green areas to relax. From the outside the buildings and accomodation look good
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
thanks

Hi,

I saw your post and thought I would try to offer some advice. There are many ways to see what our university is like on our website. You can do a virtual tour of both the campus and most of our accommodation sites online.

Our team of student bloggers also write interesting articles about the university, courses, student life and the city which will give you a good indication of what it's like to be a student here at Newcastle.

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions please ask.

Isabella :smile:
thanks

Newcastle is a great place ! its very cultural with a good music scene going on with the Sage gateshead , theres a really nice park area behind St James.

Its a really great city with good shops and a lot of heritage and culture which is a good thing to study around .

Quick Reply

Latest