The Student Room Group

Help/advice on a level / gcse

So i got a b in maths and planning on retaking however i am doing math a level at the same time. The question is should i retake in November or June???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sayf E Ghenaiet
So i got a b in maths and planning on retaking however i am doing math a level at the same time. The question is should i retake in November or June???

Posted from TSR Mobile

if you have met the requirements then you dont have to resit, if not then try to do in November and see if you can boost up your grade :h:
do it whenever you feel confident :cute:
Yes but for my specific course at uni i need a gcse maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think most people retake in November - it might also be better to do it as soon as possible just because I'm not really sure what's going on with the new specifications & when the old one will stop being examined etc..?
yeah november is best - as the maths stuff in class won't be so hard you can focus on your gcse at the moment
Reply 5
Original post by Sayf E Ghenaiet

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I were you I would definitely retake in November. November is the last time you'll be able to take the maths exam on the old specification. If you take it in June, you'll need to have learnt the 9-1 specification.

Quick Reply

Latest