The Student Room Group

What was your worst nightmare ever?

What was your worst nightmare ever? :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

That TSR was down for more than a minute.
Reply 2
That I was in Glasgow subway and all around me I could hear buzzing and ad the train got closer, the buzzing got louder and I tried to run up the stairs at the platform to get out but I was trapped and when the train finally arrived and the doors opened, out flew about a million wasps and I was stung all over and I woke up with a huge panic attack after it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
My life right now.

jk
I remember when I was 7, dreaming that the head witch from The Witches was electrocuting all the children in my class by using an electric fence as a skipping rope. I remember in my dream pretending to touch the wire and playing dead. Something about The Witches always creeped me out, even now :tongue:

One of those nightmares which stuck with me, even 16 years later.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fardm76

Being stalked and killed by a xenomorph
Not the worst nightmare ever but I have a recurring nightmare than an invisible force is prising my jaws open until eventually it reaches breaking point and slams shut and then the whole torture starts over again.

I can always feel it as well which adds another interesting dimension.
(edited 7 years ago)
My head got chopped off clean round my cousins house.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
That TSR was down for more than a minute.

Quite, once you've knocked one out what are you supposed to do with the other 45+ seconds?
Reply 9
Don't really get nightmares (that I can remember for very long) but one I do remember vividly from when I was like 4 or 5; involving my dad and some huge kinda king-kong gorilla.

The gorilla and my dad i guess were in some kind of conflict and to settle it my dad announced he had found a set of scissors but the gorilla trumped this by announcing he had found a larger pair of scissors (both were scissors we actually owned outside of my dream). He then picked my dad up in his hand and began to cut away at my dad's chest hair.
When @Saba XD got banned off TSR :cry::cry:
Original post by RDKGames
When @Saba XD got banned off TSR :cry::cry:

:rofl: I haven't gotten banned yet. :getmecoat:
Original post by Saba XD
:rofl: I haven't gotten banned yet. :getmecoat:

AND YOU NEVER WILL! :jumphug:
Original post by fardm76

me catching fire
ugh...
The traffic last Friday.
Worse nightmare experience definitely involved a repeated false awakening coupled with sleep paralysis, not sure which
experience specifically cause they usually all tend to suck.
(edited 7 years ago)
I had a dream about a tsunami.
Reply 17
I basically fell into a huge hole in the ground that was basically a prison run by this old guy, and it had all earth walls and was really cold and you had a room and werent ever allowed to leave the hole ever again, and you could never have contact with the outswide world. And basically what killed me was that in my dream i got to have a 'final goodbye' with my family and my parents cried and my sister had no idea what was going on and yeah... it was a pretty screwed up dream
Original post by RDKGames
AND YOU NEVER WILL! :jumphug:

You never know. :mmm:

Lol jk. :tongue: that's very sweet of you. :hugs:
I woke up, I had lost all my gains and was forced to answer no when asked "Do you even lift bruh?"

Quick Reply

Latest