Today will be a day C:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
ugh headache
GO AWAY!:argh:

:hugs:
Original post by SassKing13
:hugs:

:jumphug: On the ibuprofen :frown: :erm:
Are you on the way to Wex? Do you have to be in early?
:yawn: tired
Original post by iEthan
:yawn: tired

Think you spoke for most of the country there
bored.
Original post by hxfsxh
Think you spoke for most of the country there

:lol: touché! I had a shower though and I'm feeling ready to face the day. :woo: Are you okay? :hugs:
rough night :/
Original post by iEthan
:lol: touché! I had a shower though and I'm feeling ready to face the day. :woo: Are you okay? :hugs:

I'm dealing :smile: and I can't ever have showers in the morning; I don't ever wake up early enough 😂
Original post by hxfsxh
I'm dealing :smile: and I can't ever have showers in the morning; I don't ever wake up early enough 😂

Ahhh :jumphug: hope things will be okay soon! Usually I force myself to wake up just for the shower! Makes such a difference :tongue:
Original post by CoolCavy
rough night :/

Sand it down next time :tongue:
But no seriously :lovehug: cmon cav, still not as rough as when u rejected me :cry:
Doing some uni prospectus shopping :awesome:

God I'm so sad :emo:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:jumphug: On the ibuprofen :frown: :erm:
Are you on the way to Wex? Do you have to be in early?

I'm in again next Tuesday, in for 10am next week :smile: I'm just doing three dates so far as I'm just starting out and then after that, depending on how I find the experience, it could be extended to a week at a time (which is the idea).
Looking forward to going swimming with my dad and doing the 5:2 today.😀

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
Original post by SassKing13
I'm in again next Tuesday, in for 10am next week :smile: I'm just doing three dates so far as I'm just starting out and then after that, depending on how I find the experience, it could be extended to a week at a time (which is the idea).

Ah ok, all the best :smile:
I hooe it is worthwhile!
When you are being ignored but don't even know the reason behind it. Feeling so down. :sigh: But, who cares right.
Not looking forward to joining the mental health group, please pray to God that Laura the boring woman doesn't turn up at all. Fingers crossed. She talks she's reading a shopping list and or the most boring news article

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha yeah lmao :lol: & sure :colondollar: please bully me , i wanna see how its done :biggrin:
Aww its finee :hugs: :lovehug: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you ever watched Pakistani dramas? :smile:
:rofl: But, I'm too nice to bully my own brother. :tongue:
:colondollar: :hugs: :love: :jumphug:

Latest