The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ox2018
Has anyone received the below from RBC and what does that mean? That I have passed the tests?

"Thank you for your application for the RBC Capital Markets 2017 Summer Intern - Global Investment Banking Programme.

We have now reviewed your application, and you are now under consideration for a first round telephone interview. Should you be successful in securing a telephone interview, this will likely take place during the next 4 6 weeks.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience. We have received a large volume of applications this year and as a result, and will endeavor to keep you updated as soon as there is any change to your application status.

Kind regards,

The Campus TeamRoyal Bank of Canada, London"

It means you've passed the tests. I got this ages ago and not heard anything yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anybody know how long it usually takes BNP to reject people post tests?
Reply 3442
anyone heard back from JPM or Credit Suisse for Asset Management?
Original post by Commercial Paper
It means you've passed the tests. I got this ages ago and not heard anything yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers boss!
Anyone had an RBC interview yet?
Does Morgan Stanley recruit on a rolling basis for IBD?
Just received a rejection email from Citi.

Is it because i failed the test - the email mentions nothing about the test.

I also NEVER received an email stating i passed the test either. So confused why i was rejected.

Anyone who failed the citi test did you get a rejection email mentioning about testing?
Is there anyone on the thread who's applied for Citi CMO over IB?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Monderier
Does Nomura and UBS not provide AM internships? Or they'll open later?

It's end of September, if something ain't open, it's safe to assume it won't open I would say
just got this from JPM
"Thank you for your application to the 2017 Markets Summer Analyst Program at J.P. Morgan!
Please note that your application is in the process of being screened and is still under review. Given the large volumes and our dedication to screening every application, we’re not able to provide a timeline, but, once a decision is made regarding your candidacy, we will update you.
"Still don't understand whats going to happen without testing.
Original post by chloSh19
just got this from JPM
"Thank you for your application to the 2017 Markets Summer Analyst Program at J.P. Morgan!
Please note that your application is in the process of being screened and is still under review. Given the large volumes and our dedication to screening every application, we’re not able to provide a timeline, but, once a decision is made regarding your candidacy, we will update you.

Yeah a lot of people have got that over the past few weeks. J.P. Morgan do not do psychometric tests. I assume we will hear about first-round interviews within the next few weeks.
Original post by stealth_writer
Just received a rejection email from Citi.

Is it because i failed the test - the email mentions nothing about the test.

I also NEVER received an email stating i passed the test either. So confused why i was rejected.

Anyone who failed the citi test did you get a rejection email mentioning about testing?

When did you do the test? Monday morning? You probably failed it unfortunately - providing everything else with you application was good I cant see any other reason.. Sorry to hear.. Best of luck with the rest
Original post by chloSh19
just got this from JPM

It's literally just a message saying to wait and they will let you know whenever they decided (there is nothing to read into, means nothing, everyone gets it)
Last year Citi would send emails confirming that you've passed the test for those wondering.
just got a pass confirmation from citi.. did my test on like sunday i think (for anyone interested)
Original post by samantham999
Guys, what unis do you come from? are they all target? or semi target

Semi

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samantham999
Guys, what unis do you come from? are they all target? or semi target

Non target
Original post by TheParham
just got a pass confirmation from citi.. did my test on like sunday i think (for anyone interested)

Congrats! How many questions do you think you got right in the test (just trying to get a general idea on where I stand :biggrin: )?
If you are a final year, for the Credit Suisse, you can only apply to Graduate and Off Cylce right?

Also, I was looking at off cycle, and the only country i can see application for is Poland... Is this right? And it says 2016 as the year, very confused.
Original post by Kate992
Congrats! How many questions do you think you got right in the test (just trying to get a general idea on where I stand :biggrin: )?

7 or 8 I believe but talent Q different questions have different difficulties and therefore affects your score slightly differently (I thought I had failed it)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending