The Student Room Group

how do I get a girlfriend?

I like this girl but because of circumstance she is in none of my classes, no mutual friends etc... I think she is so beautiful fml, and she even has a booty OMNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

But I doubt myself, I have self doubt and I can't get over it. I have failed before, and I learn from the mistakes but I still feel like I have no chance.
Talk to a bunch of other girls and boost your confidence my friend.
Reply 2
Original post by AlexFam
Talk to a bunch of other girls and boost your confidence my friend.

I talk to girls, but its just as friends.
Original post by Anonymous

Not what I meant. Flirt and talk to girls. If you're still romantically interested in this girl after you've done all of this, then you'll have some experience and confidence under your belt.
Reply 4
help
Reply 5

The difference between talking to a friend and talking to a girl you like is flirting. If you keep talking about school and asking "how was your day?" every single day, you are definitely only going to be friends. So take risks, flirt with her, make jokes, tease her a bit... Don't be boring and show her that you're confident enough to speak to her.
I like this girl but because of circumstance she is in none of my classes, no mutual friends etc... I think she is so beautiful fml, and she even has a booty OMNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

But I doubt myself, I have self doubt and I can't get over it. I have failed before, and I learn from the mistakes but I still feel like I have no chance.

This thread should help me, as I also have self doubt issues. I have no confidence at asking girls out as I fear screwing everything up. As usual. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending