The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cass1988
My provisional offer says:
Tax Professional Caseworker. Looks to be slightly different roles then?

Mine says:
Further to your recent job application with HMRC in respect of a Tax Professional Caseworker role I am pleased to be able to offer you an opportunity to join HM Revenue and Customs as a Tax Professional / Operational Delivery Caseworker at Officer Grade in Belfast
Original post by PapaSmurf46
Mine says:
Further to your recent job application with HMRC in respect of a Tax Professional Caseworker role I am pleased to be able to offer you an opportunity to join HM Revenue and Customs as a Tax Professional / Operational Delivery Caseworker at Officer Grade in Belfast

Mine says exactly the same Papa smurf. I made this discovery some weeks ago but those currently working for HMRC claim there really isn't an awful lot of difference so ...
Anyone heard any more news?
Original post by Jamz115
Anyone heard any more news?

Nothing since submitting my DBS and Health Declaration on 11th September.
Funny how they are worded differently. Thought it was all the same!

Hopefully hear back quickly from them for the health questionnaire. Surely not much they'd have to do on that side.
Reply 185
Funny how they are worded differently. Thought it was all the same!

Hopefully hear back quickly from them for the health questionnaire. Surely not much they'd have to do on that side.

Anyone from TSP will be offered a Tax Professional role as they specifically applied for that.

Anyone from large campaigns will be Operational Delivery or Tax Professional as that's what you applied for.
Wonder if there is any pay difference lol
Original post by kezxo
Anyone from TSP will be offered a Tax Professional role as they specifically applied for that.

Anyone from large campaigns will be Operational Delivery or Tax Professional as that's what you applied for.

Kez can you shed any light on what the difference is between Tax professional and operational delivery roles?
Email received this morning to fill in the access NI form. We are getting closer!
Email received this morning to fill in the access NI form. We are getting closer!

Cass,

Had you already received the DBS and medical health cert by email? And if so, when did you send them back?

Thanks
Original post by PapaSmurf46
Cass,

Had you already received the DBS and medical health cert by email? And if so, when did you send them back?

Thanks

Hey,

I got the DBS and health questionnaire on Saturday and did these Monday.
Reply 191
Hey,

So is there another stage after the health declaration and 'next stage' on the portal? Hard to keep track!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey,

I got my DBS and health cert on the 11th September and sent them back the same day.

No further emails about a further check.
Original post by GNH
So is there another stage after the health declaration and 'next stage' on the portal? Hard to keep track!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh looks to be the Access NI certificate. Costs us £26 each so must be the final part. Couldn't see them making us pay that to not get it soon. Only takes a day as well.
Reply 194
Yeh looks to be the Access NI certificate. Costs us £26 each so must be the final part. Couldn't see them making us pay that to not get it soon. Only takes a day as well.

Really? I assumed they would be paying. And is it definitely access ni rather than dbs? All forms I filled in were for dbs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GNH
Really? I assumed they would be paying. And is it definitely access ni rather than dbs? All forms I filled in were for dbs

Posted from TSR Mobile

I filled in the health one and the one on the next step link in the application centre. They sent me the link that takes you to access NI today and they ask you to do the standard check. I haven't been on it yet but the site there says the cost is £26. Now it might be that when you put in the pin HMRC give you it may be waived then but I'm preparing for paying.
Reply 196
I filled in the health one and the one on the next step link in the application centre. They sent me the link that takes you to access NI today and they ask you to do the standard check. I haven't been on it yet but the site there says the cost is £26. Now it might be that when you put in the pin HMRC give you it may be waived then but I'm preparing for paying.

Ah ok, interesting. Even more so that it's access ni rather than dbs as they have different policies of what they supply with their checks as far as I know.

What campaign did you apply to and what role have you been offered?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have received no such email. Getting very fed up with this whole process. No consistency

Yep me too. Just a bit concerned they have asked for my health declaration again, having no record of me sending it to them at the weekend! Fingers crossed
My partner has also went for the same posts too and hasn't heard today either so don't worry about it. There's a lot of people to get through.

I emailed recruitment who have confirmed that this certificate is the final stage :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending