The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU accommodation - Code

Hi, I've decided that I don't want to stay there anymore as I might be transferring to another university. If anyone interested in taking over my contract for a deluxe studio (£110 pw) please get in touch :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Is this for academic year 16/17?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sellylelly
Is this for academic year 16/17?

Yup :smile:
Original post by timetique
Yup :smile:

Hey okay,

Do you have an email I can contact you on? thanks x
Hi, I've decided that I don't want to stay there anymore as I might be transferring to another university. If anyone interested in taking over my contract for a deluxe studio (£110 pw) please get in touch :smile:

Hey! If you haven't already given your code accom away. I'd love to take it off your hands.
Reply 5
Updates: My friend and I are also looking for someone to takeover our contract during the summer if anyone is interested.
Reply 6
Hello, have you found someone to take over your contract for code?
Reply 7

Hey! I just recently got accepted into DMU and I am looking for a place last minute. Is this still available? if yes, can I get your contact information?

thanks so much
Reply 8
Original post by Ruchi456
Hey! I just recently got accepted into DMU and I am looking for a place last minute. Is this still available? if yes, can I get your contact information?

thanks so much

Heya, I'm afraid it isn'y anymore :frown: I already paid for the cancellation. Sorry.
Reply 9
Need someone to take over mt classic en suite available at the grange on campus dmu £129 per week, first installment paid
Original post by aa908
Need someone to take over mt classic en suite available at the grange on campus dmu £129 per week, first installment paid

Do you have pictures because i need accommodation ASAP :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by aa908

I would like to take the accomodation please PM me.
Reply 12
Original post by landu95
I would like to take the accomodation please PM me.
hi are you still Intrested in the room?
Hi :smile: Is this still available? Can you pm me extra details or your number cuz I have some queries.
Original post by aa908

Hi :smile: Is this still available? I'm in need of a room ASAP. Please PM me if so ^^
Reply 15
Original post by aa908

Sorry i ve found an accomodation
Reply 16
Original post by Jojo_555
Hi :smile: Is this still available? I'm in need of a room ASAP. Please PM me if so ^^

Yes still available
Reply 17
Original post by aa908

Hi can you inbox me. I might be interested
Original post by Jojo_555
Hi :smile: Is this still available? Can you pm me extra details or your number cuz I have some queries.

I have a room that I'm trying to move out of by Saturday. I share a flat with 4 clean and lovely ladies at Ben Russell court, it's a 3min walk from the hugh Aston building. They would preferably want a female flat mate so if you're female and looking for cheap accommodation you can email me at [email protected] to find out more :smile:
Reply 19
Hi is the Accomodation available ?

Quick Reply

Latest