The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6700
ok
Reply 6703
Original post by ForestShadow

Sorry, I wanted to beat @AngryJellyfish's score of 38 in a previous thread :eviltongue:
Makeup goals
[video="youtube;Y_ItlOrcGGw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ItlOrcGGw[/video]
Original post by UWS
Sorry, I wanted to beat @AngryJellyfish's score of 38 in a previous thread :eviltongue:

ffs
[video="youtube;d-XIIB1OGFA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-XIIB1OGFA[/video]
hey taswasnashasdasfazcaz
terrible
wasted 2 hours at the hindu society talking to people i dont like
yh at uni, lol god my race is terrible
I associate so much better with whites and chinese people
Original post by I am a Lie
God Aston's hindu society sucks ass
It's filled with a bunch of dumb wanna bes, half assed atheists and slutty girls

:sexface: Slutty girls that's a good thing right?

yh at uni, lol god my race is terrible
I associate so much better with whites and chinese people

Was it that bad lol what exactly did you do at society?
Original post by mr T 999
:sexface: Slutty girls that's a good thing right?

Was it that bad lol what exactly did you do at society?

no slutty girls have bad character and bad personalities

Well it was a meet and greet, I shook loads of hands and spoke to a few people but had nothing in common with them other than having hindu families
After I said I was an atheist alot of people said "Im hindu but.." so they were just people who call themselves hindu but do not care about it. Alot of them were just trying too look cool and interesting.

The anime society was a breath of fresh air, people were genuine, honest, funny, exciting, interesting, quirky nothing like the so called hindus.
no slutty girls have bad character and bad personalities

Well it was a meet and greet, I shook loads of hands and spoke to a few people but had nothing in common with them other than having hindu families
After I said I was an atheist alot of people said "Im hindu but.." so they were just people who call themselves hindu but do not care about it. Alot of them were just trying too look cool and interesting.

The anime society was a breath of fresh air, people were genuine, honest, funny, exciting, interesting, quirky nothing like the so called hindus.

Yes that's true but they are good for one thing :mmm:

I knew the society was going to be crap lol most of the cultural/religions one always are :tongue:

Of course the anime society is going to be awesome :awesome: we played a quiz in my one and my team won :biggrin: we won a box of chocolates :ahee: Plus I saw a few fit girls there aswell :jive:

What did you do in your one?
Yes that's true but they are good for one thing :mmm:

I knew the society was going to be crap lol most of the cultural/religions one always are :tongue:

Of course the anime society is going to be awesome :awesome: we played a quiz in my one and my team won :biggrin: we won a box of chocolates :ahee: Plus I saw a few fit girls there aswell :jive:

What did you do in your one?

lol we had a quiz and the winner won some chocolates
People were making bare jokes even making fun of the president who was hosting ther quiz it was too funny
I never saw fit girls in the anime soc
There was loads of hot girls in the hindu society I saw so much booty and someones underwear too:mmm: yes im pervert okay :tongue:
But they all look like stuck up btches or maybe im just a cynical fuk
100 post stats:
UWS - 39 :congrats:
saraxh - 5
hamza772000 - 3
Grimm Reaper - 3
Qaz25 - 2
mediaya - 2
Ayaz789 - 2
I am L - 2
pinkteddyx64 - 2
Saba XD - 2
PrincessBO$$ - 1
AndrewSCO - 1
Tasha_tah - 1
Matrix - 1
Bluebutterfly310 - 1
Boss_Rhythm - 1

Consecutive 100 post stats:
UWS - 25

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol we had a quiz and the winner won some chocolates
People were making bare jokes even making fun of the president who was hosting ther quiz it was too funny
I never saw fit girls in the anime soc
There was loads of hot girls in the hindu society I saw so much booty and someones underwear too:mmm: yes im pervert okay :tongue:
But they all look like stuck up btches or maybe im just a cynical fuk

Lol are all the anime society the same or something? cause in my one there loads of jokes, includes taking the p*ss out of the committe members :biggrin: it's just pure crazy and mayhem and so much hype :danceboy:

In fact everytime someone says one punchman or plays the opening song. Everyone there puts the fists in the air and shouts ONE PUNCH!!! lmao :toofunny:
Lol are all the anime society the same or something? cause in my one there loads of jokes, includes taking the p*ss out of the committe members :biggrin: it's just pure crazy and mayhem and so much hype :danceboy:

In fact everytime someone says one punchman or plays the opening song. Everyone there puts the fists in the air and shouts ONE PUNCH!!! lmao :toofunny:

Lol all weirdos who like anime must have something bigger in common:toofunny:
I love the jokes and the piss take and the swearing which would never happen in the hindu soc :tongue:

There was so many anime inside jokes going on
There was a queastion which ou had to name this anime character which looked like she was from a hentai or fan service and the president was like "if you get this you get a point but you lose some respect" :toofunny:
[video="youtube;xFtZx9P_jiI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFtZx9P_jiI[/video]

my tune rn.
[video="youtube;BRHQjqtojwI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRHQjqtojwI[/video]
Lol all weirdos who like anime must have something bigger in common:toofunny:
I love the jokes and the piss take and the swearing which would never happen in the hindu soc :tongue:

There was so many anime inside jokes going on
There was a queastion which ou had to name this anime character which looked like she was from a hentai or fan service and the president was like "if you get this you get a point but you lose some respect" :toofunny:

Lmao :toofunny: that's why I love the anime society lol its cool and fun :biggrin:

Latest