The Student Room Group

smart uniform ?

whats the dress code for chem engineers ?
do they ever where shirts ? 3 piece suits etc... or is it just casual lol
Original post by tiger27

Is this for an interview, or ... ?
Reply 2
Original post by Smack
Is this for an interview, or ... ?

no I'm a first year student studying chemical engineering , I'm just wondering do they ever dress smartly , formal ? whether graduated or doing the degree
Original post by tiger27

Basically... If your a chemical engineer, pls give me work experience!!!
I'll pay you, just get me work experience at a chemical engineering company, in industry....

Yes, they do... At least David Koch does...
Reply 5
Original post by Boss_Rhythm

Yes, they do... At least David Koch does...

I've got so many smart shirts and trousers as i thought i could use them for this degree, but very time i type in google chemical engineer as guy with a safety helmet comes on :")
Original post by tiger27
I've got so many smart shirts and trousers as i thought i could use them for this degree, but very time i type in google chemical engineer as guy with a safety helmet comes on :":wink:

David Koch is worth $41.1 Billion Dollars and is a chemical engineer who would like to disagree with you... So please do not argue, and be like David koch....
Original post by tiger27
no I'm a first year student studying chemical engineering , I'm just wondering do they ever dress smartly , formal ? whether graduated or doing the degree

Students don't tend to dress very smartly, but if you get a job in an office you will be expected to wear standard office attire, and if it's at a plant of some sort you will probably be provided PPE.

Quick Reply

Latest