The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL English applicants for 2017 entry

Hey,

I haven't seen any other English applicants for next year entry so far, b ut I'm sure we're out there!
Who else is applying for English? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Meeee!!!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by vi0letv0ss
Meeee!!!

Finally! :smile:
Have you applied already?
Me too :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
i am
Are you nervous about the interview?
Btw, here's a student-run facebook group for us if you want to join.

https://*www.facebook.com/*groups/*346004315745562/
So, has anyone applied/heard back yet? I've heard UCL are quite slow, but I've already got two emails from them (apart from the initial acknowledgement email!) - one asked for "more information", as I do have a unique situation, and the other just confirmed they'd received all my documents and the extra information they asked for. The suspense is killing me!
Original post by tammy1998
I got a letter inviting me for an interview only this morning

Really?! When's your interview?

Well done!
Last night I got an email from UCL with a questionnaire and a poem to write a critical essay on.

Has anyone else got a questionnaire or an interview invitation?
Original post by dorababy1995
Last night I got an email from UCL with a questionnaire and a poem to write a critical essay on.

Has anyone else got a questionnaire or an interview invitation?

I have an interview (16th November!) but I have no idea how to prepare for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by unknowntsr

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! I think you should probably just revisit your personal statement and continue your literary interests :smile: When did you apply to UCL out of curiosity? I applied on the 7th October and have just had an acknowledgement so far.
Original post by unknowntsr

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree with the previous poster, but be prepared for an unseen passage too.
Original post by Nomes24
Good luck! I think you should probably just revisit your personal statement and continue your literary interests :smile: When did you apply to UCL out of curiosity? I applied on the 7th October and have just had an acknowledgement so far.

My school sent it off in the beginning week of October! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get an email in due time!

The only problem is I'm reading probably TOO much right now and don't have time to revisit everything PLUS my AS and A Level syllabus loool
Original post by dorababy1995
I agree with the previous poster, but be prepared for an unseen passage too.

Thank you for the advice! Hopefully the unseen passage will be better than the ELAT ...
I have an interview - it's on the 9th!
Original post by Dani Heath
I have an interview - it's on the 9th!

Congrats!!!!! Well done!!! :smile: when did you apply?
Good luck for interviews guys! I just got an offer, really happy- will definitely be either firming or insuring :biggrin:
Original post by Nomes24
Good luck for interviews guys! I just got an offer, really happy- will definitely be either firming or insuring :biggrin:

Wow!! Huge congratulations! Are you a UK / EU / international applicant? Also, are you applying on a gap year?
Congrats again!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending