The Student Room Group

triple science

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Kallisto
I had done a lot of topics about the natural sciences. Some of them were even recurring in another subjects, but with another aspects. *

Is that the answer you expected? :biggrin:*

Well that will do im doing Diseases in Biology Chemisty is Ionic Equation Physics is Energy:smile: xD
Reply 61
Original post by LewisTindall

Ohh what did you get for GCSE's if you dont mind sharing xD:tongue:
Reply 62
Original post by Oxidation
They're ok. Just always do past papers and daily revision. Thanks and you too! Revise really hard! :smile:

Thks Good Luck to you 2 xD
Original post by mayu123
Thks Good Luck to you 2 xD

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 64
I took triple science, English, maths, history, Spanish, ICT, Citizenship and BTEC Business.

I'm now taking Psychology, Sociology, Literature and Language at AS, heartbreaking knowing I'll be dropping one as I love them all :/

Aww Bless you you will do the best and i am doing BTEC business studies do you have your old coursework i can see or not ? Idm xD:biggrin:
Reply 65
Thanks! :smile:

:smile: im in year 10 so i have to get revising:s-smilie: xD
Reply 66
See ya tomorrow to reply your comments xD xD So leave lots of Comments XD I need to go and revise for tomorrow Physics and Business Studies just generally to then know what i am doing xD

Spoiler

Reply 67
Original post by Datalwo
I'm thinking of only retaking GCSE biology at the moment and I want to get an A*.

What did you get and what do you want to become xD I hope you achieve it by the end though xD:wink:
Original post by mayu123
:smile: im in year 10 so i have to get revising:s-smilie: xD

Yeah it's much better to start earlier!
Original post by mayu123
Which boards you guys doing im doing AQA xD:redface:

Hey if you're doing AQA just get the AQA revision guides!:smile: Also, check out free science lessons and my gcse science for triple science. Free science lessons especially is AMAZING!:smile: You could also make revision cards... use websites like kahoot to make science quizzes (I had to do this at gcse). I recommend doing PAST PAPERS for science; it really helps!:biggrin: Exam technique is VERY important!:smile:

Combining all these revision resources together should hopefully be enough to achieve a respectable A/A*!:biggrin:

I've also heard that CGP revision guides are very good. I never used them for gcse- but I have one for a level chem and they are VERY useful!:tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
I took triple science, English, maths, history, Spanish, ICT, Citizenship and BTEC Business.

I'm now taking Psychology, Sociology, Literature and Language at AS, heartbreaking knowing I'll be dropping one as I love them all :/

Aww, which one do you think you will drop next year though?:h:
Reply 71
Yeah it's much better to start earlier!

Just dont know how to Start xD:frown:
Reply 72
Original post by sunshine774
Hey if you're doing AQA just get the AQA revision guides!:smile: Also, check out free science lessons and my gcse science for triple science. Free science lessons especially is AMAZING!:smile: You could also make revision cards... use websites like kahoot to make science quizzes (I had to do this at gcse). I recommend doing PAST PAPERS for science; it really helps!:biggrin: Exam technique is VERY important!:smile:

Combining all these revision resources together should hopefully be enough to achieve a respectable A/A*!:biggrin:

I've also heard that CGP revision guides are very good. I never used them for gcse- but I have one for a level chem and they are VERY useful!:tongue:

Ohh cool thks for Good INFO and Good Luck what abt these books which one :
http://www.aqa.org.uk/resources/science/gcse/biology/teach/textbooks
Reply 73
Original post by Datalwo
I got a B but there was a reason for that which is why I want to retake it. Honestly I have no idea what I want to become. I like maths and I like programming too but I'm not sure if this is what I want to do. When I do my A levels I'll pick subjects that I enjoy but hopefully I'll know what I want to do before then and thanks! :biggrin:

Ohh Good luck i hope you achieve it xD
Original post by mayu123
Just dont know how to Start xD:frown:

Whatever your doing in school, do that at home. Then learn ahead.
Original post by mayu123
Ohh Good luck i hope you achieve it xD

What subjects are doing and what grades are you hoping to achieve?
Original post by mayu123
Well that will do im doing Diseases in Biology Chemisty is Ionic Equation Physics is Energy:smile: xD

*And what is ionization energy? if ionic equation and thus ionic considerations is chemistry and Energy is physics, would you consider ionization energy to physics, chemistry or chemichal physics? does the last one exist anyway? :biggrin:
Original post by mayu123
Ohh cool thks for Good INFO and Good Luck what abt these books which one :
http://www.aqa.org.uk/resources/science/gcse/biology/teach/textbooks

I think the first one looks the best!
Original post by mayu123
Well Good Luck in your exam wht you want to achieve ?

I want to achieve an A* in all three sciences, although I wouldn't be too disheartened if I got an A in one (that'd probably be Chemistry).
Reply 79
Original post by Kallisto
*And what is ionization energy? if ionic equation and thus ionic considerations is chemistry and Energy is physics, would you consider ionization energy to physics, chemistry or chemichal physics? does the last one exist anyway? :biggrin:

Wht Ionic Equation ?

Quick Reply

Latest