The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
City will win it but think people are giving them way too much credit at the moment.

Bar United they've only faced candy ass teams.

**** City, they will flop soon.

We'll win it. Quote me in May :biggrin:
Original post by trapking
**** City, they will flop soon.

We'll win it. Quote me in May :biggrin:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1475015123.038268.jpg
Original post by Lúcio
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1475015123.038268.jpg

Luke is that you, on your course? You've aged a lot in the space of 2 weeks mate.
lol'd
Original post by Lúcio
I agree - people keep saying Liverpool's weakness is their defence but City leak goals too.

We likely won't get near the title due to inconsistency; City have the quality manager and the sheer number of game winners in their side to win the league, but they certainly aren't invincible.

City against Spurs and Liverpool will be interesting games, particularly the latter. We have an excellent record against them but I think this season they might just be a little too good to compete with.

City vs Liverpool is such a mouth watering fixture, we normally dick them over but they will be a different beast given they actually have work rate now.
Been surprised by how good City have been tbh. Really didn't expect this performance from Fernandinho in particular. I had Chelsea as favourites but they haven't look great of late, and not sure how they are going to fix it.
Reply 3706
Original post by Rk2k14
City will win it but think people are giving them way too much credit at the moment.

Bar United they've only faced candy ass teams.

That's a good point. Chelsea Liverpool and arsenal have had pretty hard fixtures early on this season compared to city.
Reply 3707
By the way I think mourinho is clearly trying to protect Rooney. By the comments he's made it sounds like that. He thinks the press are affecting him or at least thats the narrative he wants to make that justifies dropping Rooney...
Original post by bammy jastard 27
That's a good point. Chelsea Liverpool and arsenal have had pretty hard fixtures early on this season compared to city.

City have to improve on their big game results to win the league, last season they were shocking against the big sides and almost slumped out of the top 4.
City have been exposed by Celtic. Even if City win we know their weakness now...the team struggles to cope with high pressing they look confused AF

Liverpool vs City should be tasty.
Aint dominating any league with that defence.
Original post by Rk2k14
Aint dominating any league with that defence.

We can thrash City... Jose just needs to get his **** together and get this Utd team right.

We can rob the league title this season but it will be close.
City have been exposed by Celtic. Even if City win we know their weakness now...the team struggles to cope with high pressing they look confused AF

Liverpool vs City should be tasty.

They struggle with high pressing?

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1475094021.858243.jpg
There's no way we're winning the title.

Posted from TSR Mobile
City's fall is just beginning...

:lol:
We can thrash City... Jose just needs to get his **** together and get this Utd team right.

We can rob the league title this season but it will be close.

Delusional.

Celtic are just better than United and Brendan is a better tactical manager than Jose and Martial is a poor mans dembele.

City are still going to steamroll the league.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Delusional.

Celtic are just better than United and Brendan is a better tactical manager than Jose and Martial is a poor mans dembele.

City are still going to steamroll the league.

lol Ok.
lol Ok.

In all seriousness. City drawing against Celtic at parkhead without their best player is by no means a bad result. The best Barcelona teams have struggled to get results there.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
In all seriousness. City drawing against Celtic at parkhead without their best player is by no means a bad result. The best Barcelona teams have struggled to get results there.

Its a team managed by Rodgers ffs.

What kind of BS excuse is that. More than capable team with the best striker in the league:biggrin:.
City's fall is just beginning...

:lol:

I think you're getting way too carried away. We lost 3 in a row and then won one game and you're getting hyped that we're winning the league.
City have won all games and then they have a draw away to Celtic which is not an easy tie and you're already saying that their going to go down hill from here and not win the league as a result.

The sterotypical Man Utd fan portrayed by other fans is you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest