The Student Room Group

FireFreezer77 appreciation thread

II just wanted to big up @FireFreezer77 a little bit.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I love him
Reply 2

@FireFreezer77 There are so many things to say about you that I don't know where to start! You are a joy to speak to and a better friend than I could have possibly imagined having. I'm very grateful for our friendship and thank you for everything. I don't think I could put this into words any better than tbh! I definitely do agree with everything she has said and hopefully you do too Freezer, because it's all true :yep:
Freezer, I hope you had a great day, and here are a few pictures I searched for :smile: I hope you like them:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
@FireFreezer77 There are so many things to say about you that I don't know where to start! You are a joy to speak to and a better friend than I could have possibly imagined having. I'm very grateful for our friendship and thank you for everything. I don't think I could put this into words any better than @AngryRedhead tbh! I definitely do agree with everything she has said and hopefully you do too Freezer, because it's all true :yep:
Freezer, I hope you had a great day, and here are a few pictures I searched for :smile: I hope you like them:

Spoiler

Seconding this
@FireFreezer77 it was a pleasure to meet you in person, I hope our friendship may continue for many years to come!All the best and stay strong and positive! You're so awesome and cool and nice and sweet and you always make everyone feel so loved and that's just invaluable :smile:
:jumphug: Keep up the good work being yourself :cute:
Reply 6
I think Freezer is genuinely one of the nicest people I've came across on this site. It saddens me how little he values himself but I know where he is coming from, it's hard to see your self worth when you have been bullied, suffer a mental health condition etc but I hope he sees his true value and potential soon so he can stop hurting and start living. He deserves all the happiness in the world :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you to all for the love shown so far! :biggrin: :love:
You are a legend!
This is so sweet and thoughtful of you to do!
Means a lot to me that you took the time to do this especially for me! :blush:
This has made me one of the happiest guys in the world right now!
Thankyou so so much Dr Angry! I honestly don't know what to say!
This means a lot to me!
And ou wrote that from your heart and I feel very special now!
This is so important to me now! Defo saving all of this! :smile:

Thankyou so so much Dr Lovely! :lovehug:
:kissing2: :heart: :love:
Original post by Angry Bird
I love him

Erm...okaaaaaay...:erm:

*nod of approval*
Superb work Sir!
*bows down*
Original post by Matrix123
@FireFreezer77 There are so many things to say about you that I don't know where to start! You are a joy to speak to and a better friend than I could have possibly imagined having. I'm very grateful for our friendship and thank you for everything. I don't think I could put this into words any better than @AngryRedhead tbh! I definitely do agree with everything she has said and hopefully you do too Freezer, because it's all true :yep:

Spoiler

Aww! This is so so sweet Matrix!
Your PM earlier and now this too! I must be dreaming surely!

Aww I'm super greatful for our friendship too! I'm so glad we ended up talking to each other because it has become the greatest thing in my life! :yep:
Aww! You've told em so many kind things already Matrix and Dr Angry has written this. I'm honestly so flattered by this!
Tbh today was Okish, nothing special really. (The report stuff happened Monday so helped to ease the sadness).

Oooh i love the images! :biggrin:
Every single one of them! :biggrin:
And the fact that you searched for them out of your own time! :heart:
Original post by ForestShadow

*bows down*
Excellent work Sir!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Seconding this
@FireFreezer77 it was a pleasure to meet you in person, I hope our friendship may continue for many years to come!All the best and stay strong and positive! You're so awesome and cool and nice and sweet and you always make everyone feel so loved and that's just invaluable :smile:
:jumphug: Keep up the good work being yourself :cute:

Aww Thankyou Cheese! :smile:
It was a pleasure to meet you too! Thankyou for suggesting it! :smile:
Yes me too! I hope it continues for a long time yet and that we get to meet again! :smile:
Well you know I struggle with that, so one may need some help at times.
Aww Thankyou so much! That means a lot to me! :smile: :cube:
:jumphug: Aww well I'll do my best! :smile:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I think Freezer is genuinely one of the nicest people I've came across on this site. It saddens me how little he values himself but I know where he is coming from, it's hard to see your self worth when you have been bullied, suffer a mental health condition etc but I hope he sees his true value and potential soon so he can stop hurting and start living. He deserves all the happiness in the world :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww Thankyou so much for this! :colondollar:
Well that'd be the past experiences and the illnesses talking there tbh, as you pointed out!
Well hurting is a thing a lot of us are doing currently, received some bad news on Monday :frown:
Still in shock from it.
But Thankyou so so much for all of this! And everything else you've done for me here too! It means the absolute world to me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it all!
Thankyou so much!
And we must have a catch up soon too! It's been a while!

But Thankyou Yasmin! Greatly appreciated! :hugs:
@FireFreezer77
u know ur awesome when ppl make threads about u, so congrats
u seem like an amazing person:biggrin:
Original post by Rhaenys10
@FireFreezer77
u know ur awesome when ppl make threads about u, so congrats
u seem like an amazing person:biggrin:

Aww Thankyou! :biggrin:
And well this is the second one so wow! :woo:
As do you! :biggrin:
Thankyou so much! :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww Thankyou! :biggrin:
And well this is the second one so wow! :woo:
As do you! :biggrin:
Thankyou so much! :smile:

wow. just wow
thanks - although apparently, u ve helped a lot more ppl than me here lol
Well, where to begin. I haven't known you for long but I do definitely want to because you're a genuine, sweet, caring, loving and one of the nicest people that I've met on TSR. It is easy to put someone down and not care but it is truly awesome and wonderful of you to care and put smiles on other's faces. I know you're hurting but trust me when I say this that I know exactly what you went through. I was bullied and I also suffer from health issues. So, I not only sympathise but I empathise. I was like you before, I didn't see my self worth at all. But, with time, I learned to see and realise that only I can be sincere with myself. So, I want you to at least try freezer. You should believe us. And, disregard anything that was said to you in the past. I know it is hard to do. I have been through it. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest