The Student Room Group

Have you ever had a lucid dream?

I have.

Scroll to see replies

all the time, always dream that I'm flying around my bathroom creepy af
Reply 2
I tried but I always ended up having wet dreams for some reason
Yep, a couple of times, it was amazing. It was like I was God and could make anything out of thin air, shape reality etc.

I've also had a dream within a dream before.
Reply 4
Sounds weird but can pretty much have them at will :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yep, a couple of times, it was amazing. It was like I was God and could make anything out of thin air, shape reality etc.

I've also had a dream within a dream before.

No Inception before bed:wink:
I once tried a powerful steroid called Trenbolone Acetate and it gave me vivid nightmares literally every night but after like a week I realised I was dreaming again so I was having police chases like GTA in real life it was amazing
Reply 7
I didn't know having lucid dreams were rare? I have them pretty much all the time. :redface:
Original post by aamirac
I didn't know having lucid dreams were rare? I have them pretty much all the time. :redface:

Me too
I really want to try it but it sounds scary.
Original post by UWS
I tried but I always ended up having wet dreams for some reason

I have not had a wet dream since 2008......... :no: :moon:
Yep, it feels pretty awesome knowing that it doesn't matter what you do with your life in that dream. :u:
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
I once tried a powerful steroid called Trenbolone Acetate and it gave me vivid nightmares literally every night but after like a week I realised I was dreaming again so I was having police chases like GTA in real life it was amazing

I've made it clear on here that I plan on starting the old vitamin S soon, tbh I'm a bit terrified of tren because I've heard the dreams are nothing short of ****ing mental :rofl:
Original post by saraxh
Me too

When did yours first come about? I think I was about 4-6 when I might have first started to get them.

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I really want to try it but it sounds scary.
It's not that bad tbh. If you get to a scary part in your dream you can always just change the scene to something else that's nicer. :rofl:
Original post by aamirac
When did yours first come about? I think I was about 4-6 when I might have first started to get them.

It's not that bad tbh. If you get to a scary part in your dream you can always just change the scene to something else that's nicer. :rofl:

How do you get them?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
How do you get them?

:lol: I don't know, it just happens. :redface:

EDIT: Do people use methods to have lucid dreams?
(edited 7 years ago)
No... I tried it (following the keep really still method) and had my first ever sleep paralysis (?) - TERRIFYING. I fell through my bed and into the reception room, saw a demon swoop at me, at which point I woke up totally unable to move with a heartbeat going haywire. Maybe a minute immobile and then I got out of my bedroom pretty swiftly. The most scared I've ever been.

I've been told if I hadn't panicked, I could've become lucid?
Tried to, never works.
Still want to experience it, it sounds fun
Original post by aamirac

Idk what age. For me it naturally happens :redface:
Original post by saraxh
Idk what age. For me it naturally happens :redface:

Same here, I've never had to force myself to lucid dream. Heck I didn't even know I was doing it until a few years ago. :shakecane:

Quick Reply

Latest