The Student Room Group

FireFreezer77 appreciation thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww! This is so so sweet Matrix!
Your PM earlier and now this too! I must be dreaming surely!

Aww I'm super greatful for our friendship too! I'm so glad we ended up talking to each other because it has become the greatest thing in my life! :yep:
Aww! You've told em so many kind things already Matrix and Dr Angry has written this. I'm honestly so flattered by this!
Tbh today was Okish, nothing special really. (The report stuff happened Monday so helped to ease the sadness).

Oooh i love the images! :biggrin:
Every single one of them! :biggrin:
And the fact that you searched for them out of your own time! :heart:

Aww not a problem!
Awww no you're not dreaming! :hugs:

Aw me too! I'm so glad we did too! Aw that means a lot! :h:
Aww (much aww!) :biggrin:
Fairs! (Ohh right, well that's a positive! :yep:)

Ahh I'm glad you do! :awesome:
Indeed, I thought I'd spend time looking for ones you liked and they all have a meaning to them! (Apart from the Echosmith one - I just posted it because it's one of my favourite ones and it went well with the coke one :tongue:)
This thread is going to get deleted lol by the mods they don't seem to like appreciation threads for some reason :erm:
Original post by mr T 999
This thread is going to get deleted lol by the mods they don't seem to like appreciation threads for some reason :erm:

Don't know if I'm ever going to get one. :getmecoat:
Original post by Saba XD

:console: You should procosinate more on TSR and then you might get one :yep:
Aww Thankyou Cheese! :smile:
It was a pleasure to meet you too! Thankyou for suggesting it! :smile:
Yes me too! I hope it continues for a long time yet and that we get to meet again! :smile:
Well you know I struggle with that, so one may need some help at times.
Aww Thankyou so much! That means a lot to me! :smile: :cube:
:jumphug: Aww well I'll do my best! :smile:

It's ok :jumphug:
Np :hugs:Yeah :smile::cube: :smile:
:console: You should procosinate more on TSR and then you might get one :yep:

You mean procrastinate? :s-smilie:
Original post by Saba XD
You mean procrastinate? :s-smilie:

Yes :facepalm: stupid spell checker :colonhash:
FireFreezer is brilliant because he freezes fires.....................:tongue:

He's also really really really friendly and funny and he's been through a lot, but he's managed to get through it all:smile: You are one tough person:thumbsup::thumbsup: and you are also very good at motivating the motivation of people who need motivating because they are not motivated:biggrin:

Enjoy your day of appreciation sir, you deserve it:h:

:jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive:

Why would they? It's only if people start being douchertons that mods get involved
I made a couple belore which got deleted and there was no douchebaggery on them so yeah.
I made a couple belore which got deleted and there was no douchebaggery on them so yeah.

Well, that's just a shame :frown:

People probably got jelly and started complaining
Indeed it is, but I do Hope this one stays! :biggrin:

Yeah probably tbh! Ah well.
Original post by Rhaenys10
wow. just wow
thanks - although apparently, u ve helped a lot more ppl than me here lol

:blush:
Idk why I've got two but can't complain! :biggrin:
Well maybe idk.
Original post by Saba XD
Well, where to begin. I haven't known you for long but I do definitely want to because you're a genuine, sweet, caring, loving and one of the nicest people that I've met on TSR. It is easy to put someone down and not care but it is truly awesome and wonderful of you to care and put smiles on other's faces. I know you're hurting but trust me when I say this that I know exactly what you went through. I was bullied and I also suffer from health issues. So, I not only sympathise but I empathise. I was like you before, I didn't see my self worth at all. But, with time, I learned to see and realise that only I can be sincere with myself. So, I want you to at least try freezer. You should believe us. And, disregard anything that was said to you in the past. I know it is hard to do. I have been through it. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Aww Saba this is too cute!
I honestly don't know what to say! The fact that you think I'm all of those things is heart warming and I cant thankyou enough for saying this!
It means a lot that you took time to write me this!
And I'm hurting but you guys help to ease the pain! Therefore I'm very grateful for you all!
Original post by Matrix123
Aww not a problem!
Awww no you're not dreaming! :hugs:

Aw me too! I'm so glad we did too! Aw that means a lot! :h:
Aww (much aww!) :biggrin:
Fairs! (Ohh right, well that's a positive! :yep:)

Ahh I'm glad you do! :awesome:
Indeed, I thought I'd spend time looking for ones you liked and they all have a meaning to them! (Apart from the Echosmith one - I just posted it because it's one of my favourite ones and it went well with the coke one :tongue:)

Awww!!

Aw I have to keep reminding myself of that! This is all too sweet and one isn't used to it all!

It was the best thing i ever did making that thread! So so glad it all worked out! :biggrin:

Gotta try and stay positive now!

Aww that means a lot that you'd actually do that for me! :hugs:
And yes they do all have meanings! The coke one was a nice touch too! :smile:
Original post by Saba XD

You will! Guaranteed!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
It's ok :jumphug:
Np :hugs:Yeah :smile::cube: :smile:

Was a great day! :biggrin: :jumphug:
:cube: x 4876
Original post by IKEAPanda37
FireFreezer is brilliant because he freezes fires.....................:tongue:

He's also really really really friendly and funny and he's been through a lot, but he's managed to get through it all:smile: You are one tough person:thumbsup::thumbsup: and you are also very good at motivating the motivation of people who need motivating because they are not motivated:biggrin:

Enjoy your day of appreciation sir, you deserve it:h:

:jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive:

Hehe of course! :biggrin:

Damn thanks for that man!
Really appreciated a lot!
Hehe liking the MOTIVATIONAL sentence at the end! It's very MOTIVATING and has MOTIVATED me to do something MOTIVATIONAL today to spread MOTIVATING MOTOVATION!!
Was a great day! :biggrin: :jumphug:
:cube: x 4876

:mmm: it was :jumphug: :cube: I gtg to college so byezies!
Awww!!

Aw I have to keep reminding myself of that! This is all too sweet and one isn't used to it all!

It was the best thing i ever did making that thread! So so glad it all worked out! :biggrin:

Gotta try and stay positive now!

Aww that means a lot that you'd actually do that for me! :hugs:
And yes they do all have meanings! The coke one was a nice touch too! :smile:

Aww wow, I don't know what to say to that tbh!

Aw! I'm happy you did!:yep: I'm so glad it did too! :h:

I know you're trying your best at that :wink:

Of course I decided to do it for you! It means a lot that it means a lot to you :tongue: :smile:
:hugs:
Aw glad you think so! :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest