Original post by Matrix123

Spoiler

Spoiler

Aww goodnight!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries about the delay!
Aw no worries! :smile: Yeah I guess so!
OCD reasons is why I cant change it until the weekend. That's true!

Good good!

Aw hope you slept well! :smile:

Yeah I guess so! :smile: Just yesterday was extra nice or it seemed extra nice :smile:
Aw thankyou! How's it going so far?
Satisfied :smile:
Cried again about my stupid diagnoses in front of my CPN...so I bought myself some tea leaves to cheer me up when my tea strainer arrives.
Like a fly who flew into a room through a window but can't fly back outside through that same window
Reply 345
Lonely, as ****ing always :smile:
Reply 346
Wanna cry but makeup and public
Original post by _howl

Original post by _howl
Wanna cry but makeup and public

:hugs: what's up? I hope you feel better soon. Until then have a penguin, penguins always know what to say. They're the best. :love:

Original post by FireFreezer77
No worries about the delay!
Aw no worries! :smile: Yeah I guess so!
OCD reasons is why I cant change it until the weekend. That's true!

Good good!

Aw hope you slept well! :smile:

Yeah I guess so! :smile: Just yesterday was extra nice or it seemed extra nice :smile:
Aw thankyou! How's it going so far?

Ohh I see, and OCD always has to have its own way:rolleyes: (it's so inconsiderate, isn't it? :unimpressed:)

I'm afraid I didn't. I don't suppose you saw an earlier post from me to z on here? Anyways, it just kept me up :redface:
I hope you slept well though Freezer! :smile:

Aww so a good day? :smile:

My day? Tired :tongue: I had a maths test and was tired through that :tongue: but I think it was OK :crossedf:
How's your day going? :smile:

Aww glad to hear it! When I scrolled down and saw this post it just made mw smile with so much happiness! :h:
Great to hear this :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Tfw when u realise no-one can acc do anything anyway and everyone goes out of their way to misunderstand so u may as well just shut up.
hurting badly physically but at least i can sleep cos no-one is here to bother me.
Original post by Matrix123
Fairs
Aww hopefully you'll find them soon
Tbh I feel awful atm but yeah, I think the best thing to do is try dealing with it the best way possible then trying to get back onto that positive route.
Hopefully things will get better and remember:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
Original post by CoolCavy
Tfw when u realise no-one can acc do anything anyway and everyone goes out of their way to misunderstand so u may as well just shut up.
hurting badly physically but at least i can sleep cos no-one is here to bother me.

:hugs: :hugs: :console:
A wee bit sad that we lost a resident today at work but otherwise more optimistic about my academic/ university future so a mixed bag really
Don't want to go to my NCS graduation. :hide:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Terrible

better now? :console:

Original post by _howl

this applies to more ppl than you think, I find music helps and getting a hobby , physical ones are great
:frown:
Feeling ok apart from headache and the fact that a fly flew into my nose on the way home :rofl: :toofunny: :laugh: :lol:

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Terrible

:console: Did he say no? :tongue:

:proud:

Original post by Airmed
Cried again about my stupid diagnoses in front of my CPN...so I bought myself some tea leaves to cheer me up when my tea strainer arrives.

omg Airmed :jumphug: :console: here for you :cube: :grouphugs: Hope the tea makes you feel better!Tea is pretty darn good :tee:

Original post by CoolCavy

:console: :jumphug: That feel :I
Lucky you :frown:

:console: :jumphug: :cube:

Original post by ForestShadow
better now? :console:

this applies to more ppl than you think, I find music helps and getting a hobby , physical ones are great

:hi: How are you? :smile:

Original post by Rhythmical
Don't want to go to my NCS graduation. :hide:

You should go! My friends who did NCS really loved it :h:

Original post by junayd1998
:frown:

Nooooooooooo :console: :hugs: :jumphug:
Whats up? PM me if need :frown:

So sad. I don't even know what to feel. My friends father had a heart an attack, a little boy commit suicide :frown:

Idk :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest