The Student Room Group

waiting for payment

Hi, I have been waiting for a payment that was supposed to be made on the 26th yet it still says "progressing" I've sent my deceleration twice and have contacted SFE and my uni's (Lincoln) student support yet still no progress.

I'm sorry if this type of post has been frequent recently but money is slowly running out and I cannot keep asking my parents for dosh.
Reply 1
Original post by whattrell
I've sent my deceleration twice

I see what the problem is here:
You were hoping that sending the declaration would accelerate the process, but instead you have sent them a deceleration, which has slowed the whole thing down completely.

It's an easy mistake to make.
Reply 2
Original post by Davalla
You were hoping that sending the declaration would accelerate the process, but instead you have sent them a deceleration, which has slowed the whole thing down completely.

I sent one the day I got it in the mail but when I asked why I haven't got my payment yet they told me to send it again
Original post by Davalla

I sent one the day I got it in the mail but when I asked why I haven't got my payment yet they told me to send it again

Not sure what Davalla is talking about.

Sending the declaration doesn't slow down the process, your first one probably got lost in the post. If student finance are saying you need to send one then it's a good job you did.

3 things needed to release maintenance loan/grant payments:

1. Approved app
2. Online declaration page processed
3. University have sent COR (Confirmation of registration)

Phone student finance just to see what is needed to release your payment and they will tell you what is needed from the 3 above steps.

Declarations currently taking 5 days to process and COR takes around 48 hours to show on the student finance payment system.
Reply 4
Original post by murpo
Not sure what Davalla is talking about.Sending the declaration doesn't slow down the process, your first one probably got lost in the post.
Don't worry about it pal, it went over your 'ed.
I've sent my deceleration twice
deceleration
deceleration
Hi, I have been waiting for a payment that was supposed to be made on the 26th yet it still says "progressing" I've sent my deceleration twice and have contacted SFE and my uni's (Lincoln) student support yet still no progress.

I'm sorry if this type of post has been frequent recently but money is slowly running out and I cannot keep asking my parents for dosh.

Are you a fresher? If so payment can take 3-5 working days from registration.
Reply 6
I sent my ID on Monday after 3 months wait, how long do I got to wait now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending