The Student Room Group

Personal Statement

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by alevelssuck_
I am currently writing my personal statement. I want to speak about how my A Level subjects link in to the course I want to study which is economics and politics. Im just not sure what to say about media, psychology and english lit (I study economics too but I know what to say for that of course)

It's a huge waste of space to do this...either the links are obvious (in which case you don't need to state them) or they're tenuous (in which case you don't need to state them).

Save the space to talk more about your interests in econ and pol, what you're looking forward to studying in more detail or to talk about specific topics in your A levels that you've enjoyed that are relevant to your degree subjects.
Original post by PQ
It's a huge waste of space to do this...either the links are obvious (in which case you don't need to state them) or they're tenuous (in which case you don't need to state them).

Save the space to talk more about your interests in econ and pol, what you're looking forward to studying in more detail or to talk about specific topics in your A levels that you've enjoyed that are relevant to your degree subjects.

Okay thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending