The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Bsc Hons health and wellbeing LEaP course wolverhampton uni

Hi,
Has anyone applied for the health and wellbeing LEaP course at Wolves uni for 2017? How long is it taking for your offer?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Keelmay
Hi,
Has anyone applied for the health and wellbeing LEaP course at Wolves uni for 2017? How long is it taking for your offer?

Hi

Myself and two friends recieved an offer for the Health & Wellbeing Leap on 11th March 16 by email for Jan 2017 GOOD LUCK hope you get a place
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by mmmurphy
Hi

Myself and two friends recieved an offer for the Health & Wellbeing Leap on 11th March 16 by email for Jan 2017 GOOD LUCK hope you get a place

Hi!

Yeah I got a unconditional offer last week for sept 17 though, did apply for Jan. Can't wait to start! Good luck with the course :smile:
Reply 3
Hi I had an unconditional offer for the Leap course Jan 17 and now it has changed to Sept 16, can't wait
Reply 4
Hi I had an unconditional offer for the Leap course Jan 17 and now it has changed to Sept 16, can't wait

Oooo noway! Exciting. I'm looking to do mental health degree after it I think...hope mine changes to Jan now :smile:
Reply 5

I've had an email to say mines starting Jan now! Have you had anymore information about the course yet? :smile:
Reply 6
Hi sorry for the delay had problems logging in, I have had no-more information just my start date 26th Sept. Can't wait to get my timetable just impatient to know, applied for student finance and that only took 3 weeks. Just so excited, how about u
Reply 7
Hi sorry for the delay had problems logging in, I have had no-more information just my start date 26th Sept. Can't wait to get my timetable just impatient to know, applied for student finance and that only took 3 weeks. Just so excited, how about u

Don't worry about it aha, Can you get student finance for this course? I thought u could only get the loan to pay the course? And no I havnt heard anything. Had an email about accommodation, which I don't need so doesn't apply to me. You'll have to keep me updated! I'm excited too, I think it is one day a week apparently 😃
Reply 8
It is a loan but u pay nothing till you are earning more than 21000, if you are part time the course is one day a week, if you are full time then it's 2-3 days a week. I am on the full time course and I will keep you posted thank you for reply.
Original post by Keelmay
Don't worry about it aha, Can you get student finance for this course? I thought u could only get the loan to pay the course? And no I havnt heard anything. Had an email about accommodation, which I don't need so doesn't apply to me. You'll have to keep me updated! I'm excited too, I think it is one day a week apparently 😃
Reply 9
It is a loan but u pay nothing till you are earning more than 21000, if you are part time the course is one day a week, if you are full time then it's 2-3 days a week. I am on the full time course and I will keep you posted thank you for reply.

Oh yeah I get you. Good luck for when u start, they have put me on part time & thank you
Original post by Keelmay
Oh yeah I get you. Good luck for when u start, they have put me on part time & thank you

Great wishing u all the best
Hi just seen this post, I just got a reply today that I got a place that has been confirmed, now just waiting for them to post letter of introduction day. I'm starting in january 2017, part time in health and well being. Anyone else doing this?
Or anyone already started can tell me what's it like please
hi I've also applied for this course but I've not heard nothing.
When did yu apply? And have yu emailed them?
Original post by Haleema1234
When did yu apply? And have yu emailed them?

i not long applied but i rang them and they saying not looked at 2017 applications yet. im worrying as i have no qualifications at all.
Original post by emmagreen292
i not long applied but i rang them and they saying not looked at 2017 applications yet. im worrying as i have no qualifications at all.

Have yu tried to email them? They cant say they aint as i was applying for 2017
Original post by Haleema1234
Have yu tried to email them? They cant say they aint as i was applying for 2017

It took 3 months or so till i got a response
Hi I have sent my ucas application this morning for this course. Really hope I get a place. How long did you have to wait? Did you have an interview? Thanks xx
Hi, I wrote this post but it won't let me sign in! I'm starting Jan 17, it took a few weeks for me to hear back. And nope didn't have an interview just had an email offering a place . Good luck! Xx
Did you apply via ucas hun? Waiting is driving me mad lol and its only been 2 days haha xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending