The Student Room Group

Are my grades good enough for pharmacy?

Hi in my GCSEs I got 8 A's including maths and all three sciences. However my English language grade turned out to be a c. I know some top uni's look for a B in English which worry's me. Im predicted a BBB in chem, biology and maths
Original post by AtomicFlare2
Hi in my GCSEs I got 8 A's including maths and all three sciences. However my English language grade turned out to be a c. I know some top uni's look for a B in English which worry's me. Im predicted a BBB in chem, biology and maths

You'll be fine. People get in with far less trust me, just apply wisely and have a good PS and interview skills.
Original post by chinadollfalls
You'll be fine. People get in with far less trust me, just apply wisely and have a good PS and interview skills.

Thanks. I know my limits and will not bother applying for those that require a b in English although it's annoying
Original post by AtomicFlare2
Thanks. I know my limits and will not bother applying for those that require a b in English although it's annoying

Funny thing is, with pharmacy a lot of pharmacy schools with let you in with less even if they specified a B. It's not so difficult getting into pharmacy, it's what you do when you're there that really matters to if you succeed/qualify or not
Original post by chinadollfalls
Funny thing is, with pharmacy a lot of pharmacy schools with let you in with less even if they specified a B. It's not so difficult getting into pharmacy, it's what you do when you're there that really matters to if you succeed/qualify or not

I see. Thanks for the heads up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending