Yup. Finished the first topic in economics & one topic in physics too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bengaltiger_
Yup. Finished the first topic in economics & one topic in physics too

Posted from TSR Mobile

What have you done in physics, we're doing Energy
Original post by Sardonic Zarah
I listed the important subjects.

so ur saying business isnt an important subject ?
What have you done in physics, we're doing Energy

We just did the particle topic, eg internal energy ect. We're onto atomic structure & radiation and that stuff now. We skipped the few few topics lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mayu123
so ur saying business isnt an important subject ?

You inferred that but I didn't imply nor insinuate anything
We just did the particle topic, eg internal energy ect. We're onto atomic structure & radiation and that stuff now. We skipped the few few topics lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aqa?
You inferred that but I didn't imply nor insinuate anything

Well IDC but if you see business studies is a SUBJECT
Did everyone just die, or is school work already getting bad 😂
Does anyone have final year of GCSEs this year
Aqa?

Yup, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How much is everyone revising atm?

At the moment, I don't really revise too much, even though I have three end of topic tests coming up in biology, chemistry, and geography. I recently had an test in physics and I only revised for 30 min and I was 1 mark off an 8.

Of course, for the end of year tests in May and the actual exams I will revise a lot, but at the moment, I don't feel the need to revise loads, as I'm working at a high level in nearly all subjects.
Yup, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aqa, but the way my timetable is, I'm only doing physics and bio this year, next year will basically be all chem with revision of the other two
Original post by a1phabeta
At the moment, I don't really revise too much, even though I have three end of topic tests coming up in biology, chemistry, and geography. I recently had an test in physics and I only revised for 30 min and I was 1 mark off an 8.

Of course, for the end of year tests in May and the actual exams I will revise a lot, but at the moment, I don't feel the need to revise loads, as I'm working at a high level in nearly all subjects.

Be extremely grateful that you don't have coursework in geography. Despite all the crap everyone says about the new spec, coursework is effort and doesn't accurately represent your knowledge. In Maths, I plan on doing 2 GCSE papers every month in year 10. But, ofc, towards exam season that amount will increase
Hi I'm LemonandLime123!
I'm studying GCSEs in Maths, FMaths, DA Science, French, Irish, Geography, History, Eng Lang and Eng Lit.
All my grades are still in letters as I'm not from England.
Workload has increased so much!
Original post by lemonandlime123
Hi I'm LemonandLime123!
I'm studying GCSEs in Maths, FMaths, DA Science, French, Irish, Geography, History, Eng Lang and Eng Lit.

Are you from Wales? That's where i am from and we still have letters 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I'm LemonandLime123!

Whats DA science? I'm guessing you're Irish so you're in Year 9 (correct me if I'm wrong)
Whats DA science? I'm guessing you're Irish so you're in Year 9 (correct me if I'm wrong)

They probably mean Double Award Science.
I'm Year 11 in Ireland and DA is double award (my school doesn't do triple). I have 9 modules to do at end of year so quite stressed.
I'm Year 11 in Ireland and DA is double award (my school doesn't do triple). I have 9 modules to do at end of year so quite stressed.

Why do you have so many in one year?
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest