UKCAT for 2017 Entry to UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by michaela__
You've missed out dear 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bloody hell 😂 didn't know this was gonna go on tonight. Whatever happened/you think happened be mature and come speak to me on PM. I was never offended at all, this whole thing is very laughable indeed. I don't hope for anyone to come for my aid as I all did was double check with that user about Exeter to be safe they knew it was used in one tier. Now please leave me alone and don't be inappropriate by asking me about my hormone levels thank you 👌🏼 goodbye

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:
Ah okay. Thanks for clarifying that you aren't claiming victim or in need of saviours or on your period and you are mature.
I got kinda confused considering this whole ordeal proved otherwise.
You seem to have a limited range of understanding as i have proved your claims wrong in so many other comments and yet you still persist that they're right.

Maybe talk in a couple more days when you are back to normal.
:smile: (i put two emojis this time in case you got offended)

p.s: getting your f***ed up saviours to send me private messages isn't doing anything.
UKCAT:
VR:480
AR:610
QR:720
SJT: Band 1
Average: 603

Predicted a first class, is it worth applying??

Many thanks in advanced for replying, pleaseee help me!!! 😫
Why and how did you guys end up talking about periods.

Oh my days.

Let it go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would say Aberdeen is a good choice out of all Scottish unis. But I'm unsure about English unis - although Liverpool and Keele would be somewhat safe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yoboy123
UKCAT:
VR:480
AR:610
QR:720
SJT: Band 1
Average: 603

Predicted a first class, is it worth applying??

Many thanks in advanced for replying, pleaseee help me!!! 😫

Aberdeen, Keele and Liverpool seem okay tbh not sure about others tbh. Sorry!:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Squishy•
Ah okay. Thanks for clarifying that you aren't claiming victim or in need of saviours or on your period and you are mature.
You seem to have a limited range of understanding as i have proved your claims wrong in so many other comments and yet you still persist that they're right.

p.s: getting your f***ed up saviours to send me private messages isn't doing anything.

Wanna go out with me squishy? to maccies? i love your personality <3
Whenever someone argues with me, ill be like shut up bro, my bae squishy is gonna deal with you as she is alwayysssss right!
JOKING!
Original post by Squishy•

Why called them f***** up? Never asked anyone to message you. I'm not a victim at all, now please be polite to other people especially and let me live my life peacefully thanks (menstruating or not :wink: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nuba123
Aberdeen, Keele and Liverpool seem okay tbh not sure about others tbh. Sorry!:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much I'll have a look into those! :smile:)
Hey guys do you think Liverpool is risky if my average is 650? 😞
Original post by Can't think name

Last year the cut off was 625. If you pass the cut off, and have a good PS, you get an interview. I don't know what they look for in the PS, however there is some brief guidance on their website
Original post by Can't think name

Last year they wanted 625 so I'd say go for it as it most likely won't be a huge risk, it will go up most likely but surely not to 650 second year of using ukcat. Try and call them and see if they will reveal info to you about it! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mathsmad123
Wanna go out with me squishy? to maccies? i love your personality <3
Whenever someone argues with me, ill be like shut up bro, my bae squishy is gonna deal with you as she is alwayysssss right!
JOKING!

Why called them f***** up? Never asked anyone to message you. I'm not a victim at all, now please be polite to other people especially and let me live my life peacefully thanks (menstruating or not :wink: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao @Mathsmad123 you have true problems.

Spoiler

Original post by Nuba123
Why and how did you guys end up talking about periods.

Oh my days.

Let it go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr? Like if any one of them could just ignore the other person's comments, this wouldn't be happening. Still entertaining tho, not gonna lie 🤐

Reply 6374
707 average and band 3- should I worry about my SJT score? I'm also a resitter having got ABB first time (without chemistry which I am doing in 1 year this year) and thinking of Liverpool, Exeter and UEA😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6375
Anyone know if Warwick would definitely further consider your entire UKCAT score if you were above the average VR score?

Is 640 VR likely to make the cut initially as I would be above the cut off for total scores?

Thanks guys, Gav
Original post by huzaifa-tariq
Ikr? Like if any one of them could just ignore the other person's comments, this wouldn't be happening. Still entertaining tho, not gonna lie 🤐

I would ignore but comments like that about my hormones are too enticing not to 😂 talk about stuff all you want like I agree completely don't get me wrong 😂but honestly all I did was try and help someone and I tried to sort the issue out after whatever happened, but I keep getting attacked again basically so it's kind of hard on what to do, as i also need to defend myself at the same time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would ignore but comments like that about my hormones are too enticing not to 😂 talk about stuff all you want like I agree completely don't get me wrong 😂but honestly all I did was try and help someone and I tried to sort the issue out after whatever happened, but I keep getting attacked again basically so it's kind of hard on what to do, as i also need to defend myself at the same time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Making yourself out to be a victim and asking for peoples sympathy again?
Original post by druvi
707 average and band 3- should I worry about my SJT score? I'm also a resitter having got ABB first time (without chemistry which I am doing in 1 year this year) and thinking of Liverpool, Exeter and UEA😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

UEA don't take SJT into account when deciding which applicants to short list for interview. You might want to email those Unis and see if they accept re-sit applicants though... Not many do

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol just chill. If you react, you're just giving her more stuff to talk about/disagree with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending