The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feeling relaxed and watching some documentaries while I cat sit at my mammy's :smile:

Enjoying a nice glass of apple juice and by apple juice I mean cider :tongue: :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
(Yes, OCD really needs to learn its lesson :colonhash:)

Aww, there's no need to be worried! Everything will be OK - it's not the worst I've ever been tbh so I know I can get through it. Everyone has good and bad days.
Aw, but I wouldn't be comfortable with that :/
It will be okay, really :hugs:
Yup, it sure is awful stuff :yep:
Aww, you don't need to feel hurt because of it! :console: I'm not suffering now, and besides, it been gradually improving since the first time it happened so that there is a positive. I feel much more comfortable talking about it like this to people I fully trust (basically just a few TSRians and no one irl :redface:)
Yes, but you're coping with it better! That's good. I don't know if I'm ready :/

Haha cool! Another trip to Lincoln, what could be better?

I see, no worries. And remember what I said in the PM, feel free to PM whenever you want/need :smile:

Spoiler

I'm back!!! :smile:

Oh it sure does!! Can't be dealing with its nuisance anymore! :colonhash:

Aw well it's hard not to be tbh! I want the best for you and it seems like you're having a little difficult spell.m
Aw well I hope you do get through it! And yes that's true!
Well that's understandable, but I'm not comfortable with seeing my therapist tbh. Not at all! But it helps me!
I sure hope so!
Awful indeed!
Well I'm glad to hear that it has been improving since it started! That is positive and I hope that continues!
I can understand that because I'm the same there (The Top 4?)

Well I wouldn't say that tbh, I'm not coping well at all with it but you're my priority! And well if you're not ready then maybe wait a bit, but make sure you do see someone at somepoint relatively soon!

Another trip indeed! A trip to Lincoln with Matrix would be better! :yep:

Indeed, I do appreciate that! Sometimes one does like to be on his own but one will PM Matrix when the going gets tough, or if he wants a chat! :smile:

And awesome pictures btw! :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
I'm so undateable!
Literally have no good qualities to offer to a relationship.
Waaaaaay to insecure too :frown:
****!

Chin up, mate. TSR is probably doing you more harm than good on this front
You get people telling you that you're the sweetest guy in te world and all of that, but how is that going to help you improve? It isn't.

Think about what qualities you are lacking and how you can get them. :smile:
1. Might not be in a relationship now but that doesn't mean you'll never be!
2. You have some of the best qualifies to offer!:yep:
3. Aww :console:
Posted from TSR Mobile

1: Well maybe not but literally everyone gets a relationship at like 15/16 now, so yeah that makes me feel great about being single :/ But I do hope you're right!

2: Not to a relationship I don't

3: Sucks big time!
Original post by SeanFM
Chin up, mate. TSR is probably doing you more harm than good on this front
You get people telling you that you're the sweetest guy in te world and all of that, but how is that going to help you improve? It isn't.

Think about what qualities you are lacking and how you can get them. :smile:

I know it is tbh, people say that I'll find someone in my life. That doesn't help at all, doesn't change the fact that I'm single does it!
So I agree with you there!
Indeed, still don't believe that tbh. Yeah it's pretty much saying there's nothing I can do to improve!
I need people to point out my flaws so that I can work on improving them!
The compliments are nice (even if I don't see it myself) but yeah they don't really help at all, they make things worse if anything.

I know a few tbh, just don't know how to get them. And no one here will give me proper advice on how to get them either!
They just say "you're not insecure, you're fine as you are" etc...
I know I'm insecure so people are just lying to me. Annoying much!
1: Well maybe not but literally everyone gets a relationship at like 15/16 now, so yeah that makes me feel great about being single :/ But I do hope you're right!

Not everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most people then
I'm back!!! :smile:

Oh it sure does!! Can't be dealing with its nuisance anymore! :colonhash:

Aw well it's hard not to be tbh! I want the best for you and it seems like you're having a little difficult spell.m
Aw well I hope you do get through it! And yes that's true!
Well that's understandable, but I'm not comfortable with seeing my therapist tbh. Not at all! But it helps me!
I sure hope so!
Awful indeed!
Well I'm glad to hear that it has been improving since it started! That is positive and I hope that continues!
I can understand that because I'm the same there (The Top 4?)

Well I wouldn't say that tbh, I'm not coping well at all with it but you're my priority! And well if you're not ready then maybe wait a bit, but make sure you do see someone at somepoint relatively soon!

Another trip indeed! A trip to Lincoln with Matrix would be better! :yep:

Indeed, I do appreciate that! Sometimes one does like to be on his own but one will PM Matrix when the going gets tough, or if he wants a chat! :smile:

And awesome pictures btw! :smile:

Gotta shorten this because I still haven't finished my physics - I feel near breaking point tbh :/ (and that links in nicely with physics, doesn't it? Aarghhhh!!!)
Indeed, it needs to learn from the best about what it really should be doing!

Well I do understand it would be better if I spoke to someone about it but I don't really want to :redface:
I know I don't want to speak to my parents or even give them a hint about it so yeah :/
Fairs
Indeed
(Yup, top4 :yep:)

Aww!

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going :flute:
Aw!

Glad you liked them! :smile:

1. Nahhh, but even so, the chances are a lot of them will probably not last? Idk but looking at most of the relationships in my age group at school (eeeesh)
2. Yes so! :yep:
3. Indeed
Gotta shorten this because I still haven't finished my physics - I feel near breaking point tbh :/ (and that links in nicely with physics, doesn't it? Aarghhhh!!!)
Indeed, it needs to learn from the best about what it really should be doing!

Well I do understand it would be better if I spoke to someone about it but I don't really want to :redface:
I know I don't want to speak to my parents or even give them a hint about it so yeah :/
Fairs
Indeed
(Yup, top4 :yep:)

Aww!

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going :flute:
Aw!

Glad you liked them! :smile:

1. Nahhh, but even so, the chances are a lot of them will probably not last? Idk but looking at most of the relationships in my age group at school (eeeesh)
2. Yes so! :yep:
3. Indeed

No worries!
Aw nooo! Please don't feel that way! It's achieveable! (I suppose so, :console:)
Indeed it does! It's so ignorant though!

It sure would be! I know the feeling, I didn't want to to start with but it was the right thing to do when I finally agreed to it!
Again I understand that, but they will notice at somepoint! And then you'll have to explain as they know something is up!
Indeed!
(Aww!)

Aww!

Hmm if only the tough got going though!
:smile:

Aw of course I did!

1: Well most of them do (inc yourself) True but the ones that do though! They'll be amazing!

2: Nope. One needs his flaws pointing out so he can work on them!

3: :yep:
Original post by Ayaz789
:lovehug:
Naaa 100% not hahaha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lovehug:

I just had a quick Google search. There is one called Al Rayan bank in Birmingham. And, a little branch of it is in Edgware Rd. Also, Lloyd's Bank, has an option for Islamic current account. I didn't even know that.
Depressed
No worries!
Aw nooo! Please don't feel that way! It's achieveable! (I suppose so, :console:)
Indeed it does! It's so ignorant though!

It sure would be! I know the feeling, I didn't want to to start with but it was the right thing to do when I finally agreed to it!
Again I understand that, but they will notice at somepoint! And then you'll have to explain as they know something is up!
Indeed!
(Aww!)

Aww!

Hmm if only the tough got going though!
:smile:

Aw of course I did!

1: Well most of them do (inc yourself) True but the ones that do though! They'll be amazing!

2: Nope. One needs his flaws pointing out so he can work on them!

3: :yep:

It's just stressing me out :redface: I want to be asleep now but no!
Why did it have to be so ignorant!?

Hmm indeed.
Well, the thoughts are relatively new to me but in general, I've been feeling this way for at least 4 years - they haven't shown any signs of noticing. Who's to say they'll notice before I leave for university?

Indeed!

1. Yes, the ones that do last will be amazing! Unfortunately, I don't feel like a lot of people are interested in a lasting relationship as much as a shorter more "in the moment" one, but that's just from what I've seen.
2. Don't give me any of that! Of course you do! It's all subjective really, but I'd personally say you have 2? I wouldn't necessarily call them flaws though. Idk, but they're nothing big, you have loooaaaddddssssss of good qualities!
3. :hugs:
Depressed

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: x 11
Posted from TSR Mobile
It's just stressing me out :redface: I want to be asleep now but no!
Why did it have to be so ignorant!?

Hmm indeed.
Well, the thoughts are relatively new to me but in general, I've been feeling this way for at least 4 years - they haven't shown any signs of noticing. Who's to say they'll notice before I leave for university?

Indeed!

1. Yes, the ones that do last will be amazing! Unfortunately, I don't feel like a lot of people are interested in a lasting relationship as much as a shorter more "in the moment" one, but that's just from what I've seen.
2. Don't give me any of that! Of course you do! It's all subjective really, but I'd personally say you have 2? I wouldn't necessarily call them flaws though. Idk, but they're nothing big, you have loooaaaddddssssss of good qualities!

Aww remember your health is the most important thing here! You can't keep being up late because of work!
Goodness knows!

Yup
Ah well hopefully they'll ease off! Oh wow that's a long time! Hmm fair enough, but if things do get worse? They may notice then?

Mmhmm

1: Oh absolutely! Well not at that age anyway, more maturity once the 20's are hit!

2: Why? Nope!
Go ahead, one needs to know his flaws! :yep:

3: :hugs:

And 77 hugs is very impressive :hugs: x 77
Aww remember your health is the most important thing here! You can't keep being up late because of work!
Goodness knows!

Yup
Ah well hopefully they'll ease off! Oh wow that's a long time! Hmm fair enough, but if things do get worse? They may notice then?

Mmhmm

1: Oh absolutely! Well not at that age anyway, more maturity once the 20's are hit!

2: Why? Nope!
Go ahead, one needs to know his flaws! :yep:

3: :hugs:

And 77 hugs is very impressive :hugs: x 77

Yup, true but I just want to get it done too! I don't like not doing it :redface:
Just unbelievable!

Indeed, and yeah I guess it is. Idk tbh. Like I said in VMs, the worst was 4/3 years ago and last autumn/winter (for different reasons) and they didn't seem to notice then. I don't really blame them tbh. My mum probably noticed at the earlier time because I explicitly said the way I felt to her but she didn't say anything (I think she just carried on as normal and imagined that I'd never said it :/)

1. Indeed from a general speculation

2. Fairs that you don't agree, but I don't agree with what you said.

Spoiler

Aww thanks! :hugs: x 11
:hugs: x 50
:hugs: x 9
:hugs: x 7
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Yep :hugs: Tant de points :colone:

Spoiler

:heart: My wifey is so generous. :colone:
Nooooo. My wifey is so intelligent. :hand:
:hugs: :love:
Watched my first ever two horror films tonight with flatmates. Absolutely awful awful AWFUL decision. I have an extremely active imagination. I feel so so so uncomfortable:cry:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Watched my first ever two horror films tonight with flatmates. Absolutely awful awful AWFUL decision. I have an extremely active imagination. I feel so so so uncomfortable:cry:

Are you at university?! :zomg:
Original post by getfunky!
Are you at university?! :zomg:

Yes I am.
Like a joke

Latest