The Student Room Group

What type of pens do you use?

I use my trusty black Bic pens, what about you

Scroll to see replies

A fountain pen. :biggrin:
Reply 2
One of those black ball-point pens that look like a Staedtler pencil on the outside
Black bics all the way. I like calligraphy, so I need to get me a nice fountain pen to practice.
Reply 4
Loving the innuendo there.

I personally like ballpoint pens.
as long as it aint one of these
Fountain pen, left handed nib and have left-handed calligraphy pens.
anyone that i can get to work
Reply 8
Fountain pen :u:
Reply 9
Last year, I got 10 Papermate pack pens for 50p each in staples. I brought the black and some multicolour (blue and green) packs. I brought like 20 of the 10 black pens pack and I have plenty left over.

IMG_6650.JPG
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
ucles sending.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)

These are the sh*t they are so fluid and so great to write with especially in those long ass exams. THEY ARE A GOD SEND, they are a bit pricey but well worth the money... you will be waving goodbye to your bics in no time.
black- ball pen.
Original post by retro_turtles

These are the sh*t they are so fluid and so great to write with especially in those long ass exams. THEY ARE A GOD SEND, they are a bit pricey but well worth the money... you will be waving goodbye to your bics in no time.

You've made me want to go try these out...
Original post by caitlynm
You've made me want to go try these out...

I got them from staples for £14 for two boxes, but if you find a damaged box then you can get a discount on it but idk THEY ARE SO WORTH THE MONEY

plus the grip reduces cramps you would get from the bic pens
It is decided, pay day shall be spent buying stationary. That cramp is a *****, if they stopped that I'd be amazed.

Original post by retro_turtles
I got them from staples for £14 for two boxes, but if you find a damaged box then you can get a discount on it but idk THEY ARE SO WORTH THE MONEY

plus the grip reduces cramps you would get from the bic pens
A badass biro.:tongue:
Original post by caitlynm
It is decided, pay day shall be spent buying stationary. That cramp is a *****, if they stopped that I'd be amazed.

I wish you the best of luck on your pen buying journeys, i hope they do you justice.
The ones that produce ink.
A Faber Castell fountain pen
we've been through thick and thin together
Reply 19
matador are the best

Quick Reply

Latest