The Student Room Group

Indian army crosses into Pakistan to attack terrorist targets

Scroll to see replies

Sikhs want Khalistan, Muslims Kashmir. India give it to them now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lord Samosa
nobody cares who you support m8 :lol:

Brutal bro :tongue:
Reply 82
You have to love that muslims automatically take the side of other muslims regardless of the nature of the conflict and who is at fault or the source of instigation.

A cult mentality perhaps? 🤔
Original post by patz91
Better than a referendum run by Pakistan :tongue:

Although my view is that IF there is to be one, then the referendum should be conducted independently by the UN or some other neutral body.

Lol the UN are not neutral. They always have their own hidden agenda whilst pretending to have everyone's best interest. At the end of the day Kashmir is the land of Pakistan and India is trying to steal it. What should be done is simple.
Original post by TheBBQ
You have to love that muslims automatically take the side of other muslims regardless of the nature of the conflict and who is at fault or the source of instigation.

A cult mentality perhaps? 🤔

That could be said in any context for anyone. Hindus take side of Hindus too. What's your point?

For me, both sides are wrong. As simple as that.
Original post by AlexanderHam
There is a "genocide" in Kashmir in the same way there is a "genocide" in Palestine. It's a buzzword used by Islamic extremists wherever Islam is not allowed to run rampant. Islam is invariably a turbulent minority, it doesn't seem to be able to get along anywhere in the world with the native population.

The Islamic obsession with feeling like victims is a very regressive mindset that is a huge reason why the Islamic world is today filled with violence, terror and despair

FACTCHECK
1. '"genocide" in Palestine" In just 2 months in Gaza, 2014 "The UN says at least 2,104 Palestinian died, including 1,462 civilians, of whom 495 were children and 253 women". So yes, there is genocide in Palestinian territory. This maybe explains why 'feeling like victims' is rather more than just a mindset.
2. 'it doesn't seem to be able to get along anywhere in the world with the native population.' There are more than 160,000,000 Muslims in India alone, only a tiny fraction of whom don't 'get along'. The problem has become worse in recent years after the rise of Hindu nationalism. One third of Ethiopians are Muslim and living at peace with Christian neighbours, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Philippines, Mozambique also have sizable Muslim minorities...
3. 'that is a huge reason why the Islamic world is today filled with violence, terror and despair' History points to the violence, terror and despair increasing massively at the point where the US invaded Iraq, killing upwards of 100,000 civilians and destabilising the region. The most populous country of the Islamic world is Indonesia, which according to the FCO is 'stable'.

You're welcome
Reply 86
Original post by Saba XD
That could be said in any context for anyone. Hindus take side of Hindus too. What's your point?

For me, both sides are wrong. As simple as that.

Not necessarily no.

That's you. But looking at the general population and the people in this thread, it certainly seems that way. Their views and incorrect facts on their own history speak volumes.
Original post by Inzamam99
No it hasn't. I have relatives posted across the Line of Control and we have family friends who live on the border.

There was a long skirmish between Pakistani and Indian troops limited to machine gun fire.

This is smokes and mirror by the Indians to give an impression of their strength and to pacify domestic opinion.

To cover up the genocide they have been committing in Kashmir and the murder and blinding of thousands of protestors there in the past few months,

Yeah and that's why Pakistani army has denied any 'surgical attack' carried by Indian forces. Anyhow, both countries have been in the brink of wars so I hope and pray things get better and that politicians from both sides work together and adopt dialouge to deal with issues, rather than aggression. Its a very intensed situation. Although, our army is quite strong but wars are never the answer.
Lol I went to see Ram Madhav at the Oxford Union- he categorically stated that there will never be a referendum in Indian occupied Kashmir whatever happened in Azad Kashmir. He said India claims the region has a whole.

That is the stance held by the BJP's leadership whereas the Pakistani side has repeatedly said it is willing to undertake these steps if it gets the appropriate reassurances from the Indian government.

By the way, the Indian side has confirmed that one of their soldiers has been captured by Pakistan. Congrats to India for becoming the only country in the world capable of conducting surgical strikes across a heavily mined, fenced and fortified border, via ground and without conducting any air raids. Now what they mean by surgical strikes in this context is beyond any comprehension.

That is also exactly the stance held by Pakistan. No one with a sane mind can believe that Pakistan is supporting an Independent J&K just for the sake of it or for helping the Kashmiri people and they have no benefit in it and no paki interests are involved, its quite obvious that Pak wants the whole of J&K for its own just like India so its indifferent because if it didnt then it would have not attacked independent J&K in 1947 in the first place and Jammu and kashmir would have been independent to this day.

Yes that is what the postion of BJP is and has always been and that is also what the position of every other political party in India is and always has been( Congress included)

Yes it is an Indian soldier Rashtriya Rifles ( regular force)that has wandered into Pakistan by mistake yesterday when he lost his route.Who said the raids we're conducted by land? According to Northern Command the commandos where from the 2 Para( the most elite commando division of the Indian army who were, when formed trained by Israeli commandos who are undoubtedly some of the best people in the business) and Ghatak platoons and they were dropped in by air idk where you get your sources from probably the Military censored Pak media( Dawn news? ) i mean what would be the point of having such a well trained Parachute regiment( also Garuda and Marcos) and thousands of utility helicopters HAL Dhruv/Cheetah and also so many C130 Globemasters etc if they were to go by land. Do you think that the Indians would be so dumb to attack by land or to issue a statement saying that they attacked by land? If you do then sorry to say you're a moron.Laser guided missiles were also used and UAVs to monitor the situation live according to the Northern command and defence ministry. No casualties were suffered and all of them came out unharmed.
Pakistan zindaband! terroristan zindabad!
Stop committing human rights atrocities in Baluchistan. Free the Baluchi's.
#AlwaysRemember1947-65-71-99especially 71 #morecomingsoon lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Idunno99
That is also exactly the stance held by Pakistan. No one with a sane mind can believe that Pakistan is supporting an Independent J&K just for the sake of it or for helping the Kashmiri people and they have no benefit in it and no paki interests are involved, its quite obvious that Pak wants the whole of J&K for its own just like India so its indifferent because if it didnt then it would have not attacked independent J&K in 1947 in the first place and Jammu and kashmir would have been independent to this day.

Yes that is what the postion of BJP is and has always been and that is also what the position of every other political party in India is and always has been( Congress included)

Yes it is an Indian soldier Rashtriya Rifles ( regular force)that has wandered into Pakistan by mistake yesterday when he lost his route.Who said the raids we're conducted by land? According to Northern Command the commandos where from the 2 Para( the most elite commando division of the Indian army who were, when formed trained by Israeli commandos who are undoubtedly some of the best people in the business) and Ghatak platoons and they were dropped in by air idk where you get your sources from probably the Military censored Pak media( Dawn news? ) i mean what would be the point of having such a well trained Parachute regiment( also Garuda and Marcos) and thousands of utility helicopters HAL Dhruv/Cheetah and also so many C130 Globemasters etc if they were to go by land. Do you think that the Indians would be so dumb to attack by land or to issue a statement saying that they attacked by land? If you do then sorry to say you're a moron.Laser guided missiles were also used and UAVs to monitor the situation live according to the Northern command and defence ministry. No casualties were suffered and all of them came out unharmed.
Pakistan zindaband! terroristan zindabad!
Stop committing human rights atrocities in Baluchistan. Free the Baluchi's.
#AlwaysRemember1947-65-71-99especially 71 #morecomingsoon lol

It's not the position of the Pakistani government- they have repeatedly stressed a Kashmir wide referendum particularly since the atrocities committed by India in recent months.

Well one of your kuttas was caught, a lot of others killed. The fact that these were specially trained Indian forces fighting against paramilitary and irregular Pakistani troops shows their level of expertise LOOL.

Well darling, the proof is increasingly on the side of cross border fire in which one of your khotay got captured and a lot of them killed. Maybe India should release proof of its glorious cross border strikes like other countries do? Shut the Pakistanis down once and for all? :lol:
I look forward to the oncoming nuclear winter.Anyone fancy moving to mars? That guy elon musk seems like a nice fellow perhaps if I ask nicely I can borrow a rocket.
So you'll believe everything and anything the paki military and puppet government says huh? I pity u for the type of brain you have. Pakistan is in no position to acknowledge that these raids did happen because if they do then the public opinion would be to fight India etc etc the Porkistani military realises that it is in no position to fight an all out war with India so it has been using terrorism and the game of denial since time immortal

Haramzade jihadi kashmir teri ma rand ka hai ki teri bhen ka bhosdi ke border ki dusri taraf to aa tera mei kotha banata tera saleya . Ik vari is Jatt nal panga le ke ta vekh tenu mei dassa. Teri kuttiyo ko to hum chod hi re hai since time immortal. Jinke ghar kanch ke hote hai vo dusro pe pathar ni marne chaheye.

Your bitterness and anger is absolutely hilarious.
So you'll believe everything and anything the paki military and puppet government says huh? I pity u for the type of brain you have. Pakistan is in no position to acknowledge that these raids did happen because if they do then the public opinion would be to fight India etc etc the Porkistani military realises that it is in no position to fight an all out war with India so it has been using terrorism and the game of denial since time immortal

Haramzade jihadi kashmir teri ma rand ka hai ki teri bhen ka bhosdi ke border ki dusri taraf to aa tera mei kotha banata tera saleya . Ik vari is Jatt nal panga le ke ta vekh tenu mei dassa. Teri kuttiyo ko to hum chod hi re hai since time immortal. Jinke ghar kanch ke hote hai vo dusro pe pathar ni marne chaheye.

As far as your 2nd paragraph goes, I am a Jatt as well. We've got the Pashtuns and Kashmiris, Sindhis, Balochis... who do you counter with? :lol:
Your bitterness and anger is absolutely hilarious.

So is you calling our jawan a Kutta absolutely hilarious habibi and also shows the sort of mentality you have ,you Jihadi John. Your We are always right and you are always wrong mentality. I dont care if kashmir is Indian or Independent but certainly never in a million years will it be Porkistani. We have shed more than enough blood in the last 70 years to just hand it over to you. Not even one foot of Indian kashmir shall ever be yours, our 1.3 billion people will fight till the last person.
So is you calling our jawan a Kutta absolutely hilarious habibi and also shows the sort of mentality you have ,you Jihadi John. Your We are always right and you are always wrong mentality. I dont care if kashmir is Indian or Independent but certainly never in a million years will it be Porkistani. We have shed more than enough blood in the last 70 years to just hand it over to you. Not even one foot of Indian kashmir shall ever be yours, our 1.3 billion people will fight till the last person.

"Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday said all attempts are being made to free an Indian soldier allegedly captured by the Pakistan Army along the Line of Control.

“All attempts are being made to secure his release,” Singh told reporters in the New Delhi after attending a meeting to discuss internal security.

According to the Indian Express, Singh said New Delhi will take up the matter with Islamabad for his early release.

Mystery surrounds the Indian soldier’s capture as the military’s media wing, ISPR, when contacted, denied that an Indian soldier was in Pakistan Army’s custody."

What a co-incidence, poor guy mistakenly crossing the most heavily guarded border while 'surgical strike' is going on and whole nation is thumping their chests.
(edited 7 years ago)
As far as your 2nd paragraph goes, I am a Jatt as well. We've got the Pashtuns and Kashmiris, Sindhis, Balochis... who do you counter with? :lol:

So you're a Jatt cool! Lmao
Tells something about your ancestors doesn't it? And something related to which religions they followed originally? I'll give you a hint they starts with H or S and both end with M or something that you completely despis. What do you think tere purvaj kya Saudi se kya ghoro pe beth ke aaye hai ? you truely believe the bigoted versions of history that are taught in Pakistani state run schools?
What do you mean who are you going to counter?
It does not make a difference to me if your a jatt or wat.
Tere leye ta saleya mera ik hath hi kafi aa.
Tere verge baale kutte vekhe mei

Who are you yourself going to counter?
The Veer Maraths? The Brave Gurkhas? The Rajpoots? Indian Muslims? The Tamils? The Banglas? The Sikh? The Jatt? The haryanvi Jaat? The Dogras? The Nagas? The Garhwalis Kumaun? The gujratis? and the list goes on
Mundi ch bhussa bhareya hoya thoudey saleyo
So you're a Jatt cool! Lmao
Tells something about your ancestors doesn't it? And something related to which religions they followed originally? I'll give you a hint they starts with H or S and both end with M or something that you completely despis. What do you think tere purvaj kya Saudi se kya ghoro pe beth ke aaye hai ? you truely believe the bigoted versions of history that are taught in Pakistani state run schools?
What do you mean who are you going to counter?
It does not make a difference to me if your a jatt or wat.
Tere leye ta saleya mera ik hath hi kafi aa.
Tere verge baale kutte vekhe mei

Who are you yourself going to counter?
The Veer Maraths? The Brave Gurkhas? The Rajpoots? Indian Muslims? The Tamils? The Banglas? The Sikh? The Jatt? The haryanvi Jaat? The Dogras? The Nagas? The Garhwalis Kumaun? The gujratis? and the list goes on
Mundi ch bhussa bhareya hoya thoudey saleyo

I am a secularist. I despise the extremists on both sides.

Lol

Lol

Although what you are saying has no relation to what i said earlier
Sure call yourself whatever you want to
What do you mean both sides?
What according to you is the other side?
Unfortunately there is no there side

Lol

Unfortunately there is only one side that is spreading extremism.
Unfortunately there is only one side that is spreading extremism.

The Sikh Genocide, Kashmir, Shiv Sena, the growing power of the extreme right, the riots against the Christians of Orissa and the murder of hundreds of them a few years back.

But yeah, there's no problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest