The Student Room Group

UKCAT for 2017 Entry to UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nuba123
Yeah, I don't know how Michaela does it. I'm literally worn out. 😂 Aged a 100 years I cba tbh. Don't know why I tried to talk sense. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah lol, I don't know why you tried either. You clearly had no idea how to.
Original post by Mathsmad123
I found VR in mock C easier compared to the real thing due to smaller passages, however qr and ar were much harder in mock c.
You have a Really good QR score considering it was so tough so i believe you can get 800 in qr in the real thing. I flopped AR in that mock and got 860 in the real thing

oh wow 860 is the dream haha. did you use an acronym...for AR?

or just saw them instantly. x
Original post by Lostperson
nah haha i found it a bit cute.... I think its just one big misunderstanding ... happens..
dw x

Why is your username my entire life? Lol.x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nuba123

Posted from TSR Mobile

trust me... it is mine too. your still young and ins school I'm a grad applicant..so I'm so deep in the lostness.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nuba123

Posted from TSR Mobile

I second that 😂 Explains why I am here at 1:20am when I got to be up at 6am😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh wow 860 is the dream haha. did you use an acronym...for AR?

or just saw them instantly. x

When i initially started revising i used the acronym. But after it didn't really cross my mind tbh, when i was looking for patterns i just saw it naturally as i trained myseld to do it during my practice.
The patterns were same difficulty as medify imo
Original post by Squishy•
Yeah lol, I don't know why you tried either. You clearly had no idea how to.

Agreed. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mathsmad123
When i initially started revising i used the acronym. But after it didn't really cross my mind tbh, when i was looking for patterns i just saw it naturally as i trained myseld to do it during my practice.
The patterns were same difficulty as medify imo

okay perfect :smile: thank you!! I hope I attain this GOD LIKE ability you have by Monday.
trust me... it is mine too. your still young and ins school I'm a grad applicant..so I'm so deep in the lostness.

Spoiler

Awwn don't worry you'll get there. If not, just know there's more out there. I'm trying not to limit myself. Just going to see what happens. Your dedication is admirable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by michaela__

Posted from TSR Mobile

you have a very decent score for an undergrad applicant,I think u will score interview!x
Original post by Nuba123
Awwn don't worry you'll get there. If not, just know there's more out there. I'm trying not to limit myself. Just going to see what happens. Your dedication is admirable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

safe bae.
you have a very decent score for an undergrad applicant,I think u will score interview!x

Thank you I hope so! I'm just aiming for 1 interview this year just to keep me motivated in case I need a gap year etc as 1 interview proves I have the potential even if I don't quite make it straight away! The thought of an interview is terrifying tbh I never thought I would have made it this far and scored decent enough in my ukcat to apply to uni's that I wanted before I even found out my ukcat score! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I need to be up at 7.30 should be great. Not sure if I can sleep after being told how pathetic my existence is.:ahee: ... Why am I so sensitive... lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nuba123
Lol I need to be up at 7.30 should be great. Not sure if I can sleep after being told how pathetic my existence is.:ahee: ... Why am I so sensitive... lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really sensitive too, but we can't help it! and at the end of the day I think it would make us more in tune with any patients we had! That's what my consultant told me anyway lol 😂 I sent you a message so you can always talk to me on PM if you need to, although I might fall asleep soon 😂 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you I hope so! I'm just aiming for 1 interview this year just to keep me motivated in case I need a gap year etc as 1 interview proves I have the potential even if I don't quite make it straight away! The thought of an interview is terrifying tbh I never thought I would have made it this far and scored decent enough in my ukcat to apply to uni's that I wanted before I even found out my ukcat score! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah... I had a couple of interviews last year but I was doing my MSc at Oxford at the time and I couldn't focus on it so much hence the rejections...

But yeah...very well done... I'm sure u will get there x
yeah... I had a couple of interviews last year but I was doing my MSc at Oxford at the time and I couldn't focus on it so much hence the rejections...

Oxford is very impressive then well done 😋 thank you! All the best to you as well this year! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
safe bae.

Ayt :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm really sensitive too, but we can't help it! and at the end of the day I think it would make us more in tune with any patients we had! That's what my consultant told me anyway lol 😂 I sent you a message so you can always talk to me on PM if you need to, although I might fall asleep soon 😂 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha cool. Thanks. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

DAM.

Seems like lost person ain't so lost. Honestly I'm just going to work in McDonald's for the rest my days. Free lunch. Gna get a flat close by. And raise 6 cats. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nuba123
DAM.

Seems like lost person ain't so lost. Honestly I'm just going to work in McDonald's for the rest my days. Free lunch. Gna get a flat close by. And raise 6 cats. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahahaha can i live in the garden shed if you have a flat and all..will you give me cat food when I'm too broke to afford human food?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending