The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
-1 so far :colondollar:

52 points. Capoue does **** all.
**** off Watford this is west ham all over again

Posted from TSR Mobile
All those amateurs starting Capoue tonight.... :biggrin: 5 shots in 4 games.
Original post by Gob Bluth

To be fair I didn't go near him. Had deeney, wishing I'd gone with rashford. Who said he was a bad idea lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hes scoring and his ownership is massive, so good to be a little cautious.

Ended up doubling up on Watford and West Ham. Gawd. Didn't do well with my WC. Payet will go to Sanchez if he does nothing against Mid.*
Original post by little_wizard123
Hes scoring and his ownership is massive, so good to be a little cautious.

Ended up doubling up on Watford and West Ham. Gawd. Didn't do well with my WC. Payet will go to Sanchez if he does nothing against Mid.*

Haha I was only looking for a reaction, I get the danger for the price.

Really considering bringing in Walcott for my WC. Think he could be a good differential the way he is playing. Feel it's risky putting him in for Sanchez though as it's useful having a 10m+ player if Hazard/De Bruyne/Sanchez have some blistering form. Right, so managed to do this, with removing Firmino and bringing in Lallana who is cheaper... Thoughts?

Untitled.png
(edited 7 years ago)
Haha I was only looking for a reaction, I get the danger for the price.

Really considering bringing in Walcott for my WC. Think he could be a good differential the way he is playing. Feel it's risky putting him in for Sanchez though as it's useful having a 10m+ player if Hazard/De Bruyne/Sanchez have some blistering form. Right, so managed to do this, with removing Firmino and bringing in Lallana who is cheaper... Thoughts?

Untitled.png

Excellent team. Almost perfect. Nice range of prices through the three positions as well. I have that keeper combination and obviously Jak was going to get dropped for Marshall because he's excellent but as long as Mannone is out Pickford is fine.

I think Sanchez is a bit too expensive, but not sure what else you could do really. Not much going on on your bench but shouldn't be a problem because Walcott and Lallana's form makes them undroppable. Doubling on City and Arsenal with a Liverpool player in there too is spot on.*

Ibra/Son vs Sanchez/Benteke is an interesting idea I can think of. But you've made a decent call.
(edited 7 years ago)
Excellent team. Almost perfect. Nice range of prices through the three positions as well. I have that keeper combination and obviously Jak was going to get dropped for Marshall because he's excellent but as long as Mannone is out Pickford is fine.

I think Sanchez is a bit too expensive, but not sure what else you could do really. Not much going on on your bench but shouldn't be a problem because Walcott and Lallana's form makes them undroppable. Doubling on City and Arsenal with a Liverpool player in there too is spot on.*

Ibra/Son vs Sanchez/Benteke is an interesting idea I can think of. But you've made a decent call.

Cheers, yeah it fell into place nicely. Concerned about Son but Spurs' fixtures are poor so made my decision easier. Also Arsenal have some easy games coming up and Benteke doesn't need easy fixtures to score in so relatively happy.

Shame about Jaku losing his place but I'm just going to have to keep it like this for now. I'm sure I'll pick up some value some point if I need to upgrade anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Can I get some thoughts on my team? I'm thinking of maybe dropping Costa and Courtois for cheaper options and then upgrading Tadic/Snodgrass to Sanchez.

image.jpg
Cheap midfield option for 6.4mil for just the next gameweek?

Will wildcard after that so don't need a long term option.
Liverpool Midfielder roulette is cracking me up
Original post by The Wavefunction
Can I get some thoughts on my team? I'm thinking of maybe dropping Costa and Courtois for cheaper options and then upgrading Tadic/Snodgrass to Sanchez.

image.jpg

Sort out your keepers. Jaku doesn't start anymore, so swap for Pickford. I'm happy with Pickford every game so I've gone Pickford + Jaku.

Bony has great fixtures coming up. Benteke also popular. Could downgrade Mane, but as MisterDead says, it's a huge lottery (which is justification for a downgrade tbh).*
Sort out your keepers. Jaku doesn't start anymore, so swap for Pickford. I'm happy with Pickford every game so I've gone Pickford + Jaku.

Bony has great fixtures coming up. Benteke also popular. Could downgrade Mane, but as MisterDead says, it's a huge lottery (which is justification for a downgrade tbh).*

Yeah, keepers need to change as Courtois isn't good value atm and Jaku isn't playing, but it isn't a priority, yet.

I'll wait for Wilf to get a goal before I consider putting him in, but Benteke is an option. I'm also considering Rashford, Defoe or Diomande (allowing me to adopt a strong 442).
Original post by The Wavefunction
Yeah, keepers need to change as Courtois isn't good value atm and Jaku isn't playing, but it isn't a priority, yet.

I'll wait for Wilf to get a goal before I consider putting him in, but Benteke is an option. I'm also considering Rashford, Defoe or Diomande (allowing me to adopt a strong 442).

Games like Stoke are where you want Rashford but it's very unlikely he'll start. I'd go Defoe tbh to give you the extra option.

And sorry, for some reason thought you were on WC. Courtois to Pickford isn't too bad and then use money another week.

No Baines this week, but have to ditch KDB instead. Didn't do too well with WC. Ibra (c) this week. Will kill it.
Games like Stoke are where you want Rashford but it's very unlikely he'll start. I'd go Defoe tbh to give you the extra option.

And sorry, for some reason thought you were on WC. Courtois to Pickford isn't too bad and then use money another week.

No Baines this week, but have to ditch KDB instead. Didn't do too well with WC. Ibra (c) this week. Will kill it.

Really? I'd have thought Rashford would start this weekend, even with him playing tonight.

Straight swap KDB for Sanchez or are you going for something more tactile?
Thoughts on captain this week?

Normally it's always Aguero but City are up against Spurs who have the best defence in the league...

Can't decided between Sanchez (Burnley A) or Costa (Hull A).
Will probably go Sanchez because although Burnley concede less goals than Hull, Arsenal are doing great.
Can't trust Chelsea at the moment...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
Thoughts on captain this week?

Normally it's always Aguero but City are up against Spurs who have the best defence in the league...

Can't decided between Sanchez (Burnley A) or Costa (Hull A).
Will probably go Sanchez because although Burnley concede less goals than Hull, Arsenal are doing great.
Can't trust Chelsea at the moment...
Can't trust

Lot of away games for the bigger teams this week it seems. I've gone with Firmino :teeth:
Don't see sanchez as any better an option than Aguero this week, and kun has pens so I think he's comfortably ahead.

That said, I'll be at turf moor Sunday and so may have to (c) Sanchez simply to prevent my game being ruined if he goes nuts
Original post by Mister Dead
Don't see sanchez as any better an option than Aguero this week, and kun has pens so I think he's comfortably ahead.

That said, I'll be at turf moor Sunday and so may have to (c) Sanchez simply to prevent my game being ruined if he goes nuts

As good as City are, you can't argue how solid Spurs have been.
You also can't argue about how good Arsenal look going forward.

Captaining Sanchez over Aguero is clearly the logical choice, but we all know how randomly the latter can bag a brace.

Latest