The Student Room Group

Help, Bf wants me to wear a bikini

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samantham999
Wow, I actually laughed while reading this.
Why would anyone want to be in a relationship if they cannot do what the hell they wish?
and no. I said she doesn't need to ask her fat boyfriend as to what she can or cannot wear. He just wants his D to be enticed when looking at her but she is not comfortable so shut up about compromise.

humans are so weak, esp girls they just want attention, affection and love because they are weak.

My lord you are edgy, you'll grow up in a few years and cringe over this phase
Whether I have or have not isn't in question but I know what you will say
OH relationships are all about compromise and you have to want to look secy for him/her YEH YEH SHUT UP you need to look secy for yourself not for another man or girl.

How old are you?
Original post by Zargabaath
My lord you are edgy, you'll grow up in a few years and cringe over this phase

Phase? please
could you answer why people get into relationships? I mean its clearly for the S£X how boring, dont you think
Original post by AlexFam
How old are you?

Whether I have or have not isn't in question but I know what you will say
OH relationships are all about compromise and you have to want to look secy for him/her YEH YEH SHUT UP you need to look secy for yourself not for another man or girl.

pls, troll is obvious

Ouch, you're running out of time to grow up then. I was only about 16 when I was this edgy.

Phase? please
could you answer why people get into relationships? I mean its clearly for the S£X how boring, dont you think

No I couldn't, I can't explain why people follow biological urges. Not anymore then, it feels good and it's enjoyable.
This is besides the point anyway.
Why are you giving relationship advice when
a) You've never had one and b) You dislike them?
Original post by Strimpy
pls, troll is obvious

troll is obvious about?
Ouch, you're running out of time to grow up then. I was only about 16 when I was this edgy.

No I couldn't, I can't explain why people follow biological urges. Not anymore then, it feels good and it's enjoyable.
This is besides the point anyway.
Why are you giving relationship advice when
a) You've never had one and b) You dislike them?

you just sound like a horny and weak individual who sleeps around so cya X
btw I think i have extremely low libido so my attitude is different to most
you just sound like a horny and weak individual who sleeps around so cya X
btw I think i have extremely low libido so my attitude is different to most

wow you're such a speshul snowflake, gj
troll is obvious about?

haha, you're putting a lot of effort in I'll give you that
wow you're such a speshul snowflake, gj

seriously what is a special snowflake?
I think i'm a regular girl but i hate girls and boys but obv i still interact with them as i have friends and i care about my career

i have low libido i don't understand why people get into relationships its just a trap and no i do not intend to sleep with men please, they are horny clowns who just need to put their D in a hole
Still not getting why she shouldnt just wear what she wants rather than what her BF says she should wear?
Original post by 999tigger
Still not getting why she shouldnt just wear what she wants rather than what her BF says she should wear?

MY ANSWER TO LIFE HONESTLY
these stupid people are going on about compromise and what and how you should do and act in a relationship
they are deluded clowns who need to wake up and make themselves their priority
How much do you weigh...?I'm a dude who's slightly overweight and I'm self conscious even about wearing shorts! And I wouldn't be seen dead in a vest, got to be short sleeves.Please answer mine: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=67827098&t=4345096#post67827098
Don't wear one if you don't want to. I can understand why some guys would prefer their girlfriend in certain clothes and some girls would prefer their boyfriends in certain clothes and it's good to consider his advice but definitely do not be pressured by him to wear something you don't want to.
Original post by BigTraderBoi
Don't wear one if you don't want to. I can understand why some guys would prefer their girlfriend in certain clothes and some girls would prefer their boyfriends in certain clothes and it's good to consider his advice but definitely do not be pressured by him to wear something you don't want to.

Perfectly reasonable.
Perfectly reasonable.

Not sure whether this is sarcastic or not
Original post by BigTraderBoi
Not sure whether this is sarcastic or not

Not at all. Its a perfectly reasonable stance.
Not at all. Its a perfectly reasonable stance.

Oh ok
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend wants me to wear a bikini when we go on holiday but I've never worn one in my life and don't want to. I'm happy in shorts and vest. He said he doesn't want to feel like he's going on holiday with a mate. Do most people wear them or something? I just want something comfy that I can walk around in and stay cool too!

Tell him fairs fair. If he wants you to wear a bikini against your own wishes, then he has to wear one too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending