The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ayaz789
Whyy? I am not feeling great :redface:

:lovehug: I don't want bae to suffer :jumphug: Any better?

:frown: :console: :jumphug: You can get it done, first pretend you're not ill, then eat crisps, then you're sorted and ready to go work productive
(oh I also forgot to get off tsr as well :tongue:) :biggrin: #LifeHacksMitCheese
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:lovehug: I don't want bae to suffer :jumphug: Any better?

:frown: :console: :jumphug: You can get it done, first pretend you're not ill, then eat crisps, then you're sorted and ready to go work productive
(oh I also forgot to get off tsr as well :tongue:) :biggrin: #LifeHacksMitCheese

A bit better:smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
A bit better:smile:

aww glad to hear :jumphug:My phone is out of action and will be on the long journey to manchester, I'm packing, will leave soon :woo:
I will miss you bae :bawling:
Deciding to abandon my break and resume normal service

Feeling very lonely right now :frown:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Deciding to abandon my break and resume normal service

Feeling very lonely right now :frown:

Matrix spots a Freezer!!! :woo: :excited: :h:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww :console:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Matrix spots a Freezer!!! :woo: :excited: :h:

Aww :console:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe she sure does! :biggrin: :woo:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thankyou for that! :smile:
Appreciated!
aww dw about your brain! It's perfect as always! :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hehe she sure does! :biggrin: :woo:

Thankyou for that! :smile:
Appreciated!
aww dw about your brain! It's perfect as always! :smile:

Haha yay! :h: :woo:
I've been very tired today but when I saw you'd posted here, my brain just switched on :crazy: :rofl:

No worries Freezer! :h:
Aww!:hugs:
Hope you had a great day! :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
8pm on a Friday whilst my friends are having fun I'm on a farm looking at cows

Work :cry:
Original post by Zuki

Stop looking at me.
Original post by undercxver
Stop looking at me.

Sorry u should put a bra on then n cover ur udders

It's udderly disgusting
Original post by Zuki
Sorry u should put a bra on then n cover ur udders

It's udderly disgusting

Sorry, I like to milk sure everyone can access my udders with ease.
I hate debating with people on TSR. They are so stubborn and don't realise that they are wrong. Especially those country vs country debates. :argh:
Original post by Matrix123
Haha yay! :h: :woo:
I've been very tired today but when I saw you'd posted here, my brain just switched on :crazy: :rofl:

No worries Freezer! :h:
Aww!:hugs:
Hope you had a great day! :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wool Woop!! :biggrin:

Aww quite how I managed to do that though! :dontknow:

Awwwww!

Today was reasonable!
Hehe good ol evenight! :biggrin:

Hope your day/evenight are superb! :biggrin:
Original post by ForestShadow
lol no need for da ashamed emoji tho, what else do we have to go on but our tsr personas? :wink:

Well you'll be glad to know I am indeed every bit as spontaneous, flourishing, dancing, confident, flirtatious, striking,handsome and slightly offhand arrogant as you thought! (thats my tsr impression riiigghhhttt?) :biggrin:

Your tsr persona is very kind , very pretty, pretty intelligent and very pretty...also dem eyebrows fleeking for dayz :007:

British born and bred huh, what does that entail? X factor, rainy weather and a posh accent? :holmes:

well THANK YOU for taking the time for reading my profile, I read yours in return but I think I got the better deal with the whole 'time used reading other persons profile' :rofl:

and you picked up on the dance huh, clever lady :redface:-what do you do then for hobbies/sport? dance as well?

tell me one person who doesnt like memes apart from viva emptiness and you parents tho? all about dat meme-and harambe, or harambe memes :cry:

also you must tell me something about yourself, you know so much about me now :colondollar:

Woops, sorry for the late reply. FM, the current bane of my existence, took up a lot of my time. :redface:

spontaneous, flourishing, dancing, confident, flirtatious, striking,handsome and slightly offhand arrogant

That was EXACTLY what I thought. :lol: And also very kind, because, often, you go out of your way to rep or reply to every post on a thread. :heart:

'Very pretty'? :rofl: You are so so funny. My eyebrows are pretty much my only pride though. :u:

Hmm, it doesn't mean much. Though some people do say that I 'sound posh', I don't really think so. :dontknow: I am very culture-less (?)

Me? Dance? :toofunny: Hobbies? Singing, acting and, as pathetic as it may sound, volunteering. :tongue: Also, quite a bit of a reader (which explains why I took English Literature) but I don't really get the chance to get my hands on good books these days. :cry2:

Something interesting about me...

Spoiler

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Woops, sorry for the late reply. FM, the current bane of my existence, took up a lot of my time. :redface:

That was EXACTLY what I thought. :lol: And also very kind, because, often, you go out of your way to rep or reply to every post on a thread. :heart:

'Very pretty'? :rofl: You are so so funny. My eyebrows are pretty much my only pride though. :u:

Hmm, it doesn't mean much. Though some people do say that I 'sound posh', I don't really think so. :dontknow: I am very culture-less (?)

Me? Dance? :toofunny: Hobbies? Singing, acting and, as pathetic as it may sound, volunteering. :tongue: Also, quite a bit of a reader (which explains why I took English Literature) but I don't really get the chance to get my hands on good books these days. :cry2:

Spoiler

You are pretty. :hand:
feel any better now? :console: also since when were did you get the community assistant role? congrats man!

Original post by Zuki

so youre a cow milker? :holmes:

Original post by undercxver
Sorry, I like to milk sure everyone can access my udders with ease.

well that was ....tmi :lol:

Original post by Saba XD
I hate debating with people on TSR. They are so stubborn and don't realise that they are wrong. Especially those country vs country debates. :argh:

hence I do not involve myself in those debates, funny thing is the wrong ppl think theyre right, they dont even doubt themselves for a second making the debate exponentially harder :facepalm:

Original post by ||TheUnknown||

Spoiler

No worries, Im still handling normal maths as best as I can right now, let alone further, intelligence is attractive :wink:

How has your day been then apart from the FM? :holmes: mine felt like a short day and I bought some presents for some birthdays

Nah I reckon youre kinder, I just rep random ppl cos then I can rep the ppl I want again :rofl:

as for replies, I just like to talk, talkative me :007:

is 'very pretty' not accurate for you? ok final offer is 'very beautiful' ok? (this assumes the avi is you :biggrin: )

your gems are your pride too :rofl3:

culture less? how is that even possible youve experienced at least 2 right?

and lmao how the f*** is that pathetic? its your kindness again :wink: , I volunteer at the library so I guess we're 'pathetic' together :redface: for real tho, heart of a lion!

singing and acting huh....if I taught you dancing then youd be a classic triple threat :u:

what style do you sing? blues? and what acting? (Im assuming acting like in plays and stuff, not just playing hard to get and making up good stories about how you didnt do the FM hwk to your teach)
Original post by Andy98
What's the difference?:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Interest is haram in Islam. Hence, an Islamic account.
I'm so never getting a girlfriend :frown:
Original post by Saba XD

Oh dear, i read yours! But didnt post coz i know there is no point, i hate arguments too :tongue:
:lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm feeling blessed and happy to be alive

Latest