The Student Room Group

How long should you wait before calling someone

Throughout my life I have met lots of potentials but for some reason as I suspect my timing in calling them might be to hasty or to slow. Just curious on how long any one should wait even though it seems like something that is basic.
The next day
Reply 2
There is no standard time to wait before calling. Call when you want to call, none of this playing games bs.
If you like someone tell them.

I've got to an age now where I realise there is no reason to be embarrassed by liking someone. If you tell them and they say 'yes' then great. If they say 'no' then that's alright, the world will go on and you are one closer to the person who says yes.

I've seen so many of my friends miss something that could be quite good because they are playing the 'game'.
The game is rubbish.
Original post by GingerJoe
If you like someone tell them.

I've got to an age now where I realise there is no reason to be embarrassed by liking someone.

How old are you now?
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
How old are you now?

Old enough :P
Original post by averageperson352
Throughout my life I have met lots of potentials but for some reason as I suspect my timing in calling them might be too hasty or to slow. Just curious on how long anyone should wait even though it seems like something that is basic.

are you male or female
as a guy next day
as a girl give it three days unless he calls first

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending