The Student Room Group

Sensible choices?

Hey guys!

I'm doing BTEC Diploma in Business as well as Maths A level.
Predicted D*D*B
I'm looking to apply at;

University of Nottingham - Industrial Economics (BA) they want a DD/B

University of Leicester - Economics (BSc) they want a DD/B

University of Bristol - Economics and Management (BSc) they want DD/A

Lancaster University - Economics and International Relations (BA) they want DD/B

Nottingham Trent - Economics (BA) they want DM/C

Would you say these universities are realistic choice, because i've chosen 1 Aspirational, 3 universities around my predicted and 1 safe. If you have any recommendations or suggestions?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alone would be fine, but how are you going to write a personal statement that contains relevent material for all of the courses without making it seem that you are unsure about what to study.
Reply 2
Original post by AlexS101
Alone would be fine, but how are you going to write a personal statement that contains relevent material for all of the courses without making it seem that you are unsure about what to study.

I've managed to sort it out, the personal statement is complete, I've got help from my tutor who was an economics lecturer, so that's was difficult however with assistance I managed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bhfn
I've managed to sort it out, the personal statement is complete, I've got help from my tutor who was an economics lecturer, so that's was difficult however with assistance I managed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you've found a way to write a personal statement that works them options are absolutely fine, just make sure to visit departments if you haven't already before applying if at all possible...

Quick Reply

Latest