The Student Room Group

Is Captain america: Civil war worth watching?

Yes it's awesome :yep:
It was a good film. I liked the new characters.
yes
Of course!

I love it. Just as good, if not better, than The Winter Soldier. It balances all of the characters well and the plot progression is logical. The fighting scenes are really cool too.

Poor Tony. <3

(My otp :'( )
Well worth a watch, its a great storyline or just watch it to see the love between scarlet witch and vision
If you keep up with the MCU, definitely :tongue: It's a pretty big film. If not, and you just fancy it, yes again. There were some really good things about it and the fight scenes were great :biggrin:
Reply 7
There are superhero movies, and then there is Marvel. Needless to say, Civil War is one of the best movies of the genre and definitely worth watching if you enjoy this type of film.
Reply 8
i love all marvel movies :wink:
Its good, not nearly as good as Winter Soldier and its probably the one MCU film that feels really bloated. It feels like its trying to do too much in too small a space for me. It feels like it is a film that you watch to keep uo with the MCU rather than to enjoy a story about Captain America specifically.
It's a good watch if you're invested in the overarching story of the MCU, both for keeping up with the events of the franchise and because it serves as the introduction of two major characters (Black Panther and Spiderman) going forward. However as a movie in of itself, I think it's one of the more disappointing and frustrating entries in the series.
I'm not an MCU fan, is it worth watching just on its own like the Avengers? :colondollar: :smile:
Original post by PrinceHarrys
I'm not an MCU fan, is it worth watching just on its own like the Avengers? :colondollar: :smile:

This may be difficult. This film requires you to know a little bit from Captain America: The Winter Soldier as it is it's direct sequel, and some superheroes like Vision and Scarlet Witch have been added to the line-up. You may feel overwhelmed a little by all these unfamiliar heroes, but more or less you can enjoy it.
It's awesome movie. Love it
Original post by Athena64
This may be difficult. This film requires you to know a little bit from Captain America: The Winter Soldier as it is it's direct sequel, and some superheroes like Vision and Scarlet Witch have been added to the line-up. You may feel overwhelmed a little by all these unfamiliar heroes, but more or less you can enjoy it.

Thanks, I've watched the winter soldier but I dont know the MCU. :biggrin:
Original post by PrinceHarrys
Thanks, I've watched the winter soldier but I dont know the MCU. :biggrin:

I think you'll be okay with The Winter Soldier under your belt. There will still be some characters you don't know, but they don't play a huge role and you'll understand who they are quickly. I hope you enjoy it, it is definitely up there with TWS as a good Marvel film!
Original post by Athena64
I think you'll be okay with The Winter Soldier under your belt. There will still be some characters you don't know, but they don't play a huge role and you'll understand who they are quickly. I hope you enjoy it, it is definitely up there with TWS as a good Marvel film!

Thanks! :smile: :borat:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending