The Student Room Group

A girl found out about TSR, after I wrote her name on it!!!

Guys and girls, pls help!!!
A girl in my school who I'm not close to found out about me using TSR, and its kinda embarrassing. Even though I know she won't tell anyone, she isn't close enough for me to be doing this...

I wrote her name about 4-6 months ago, and even though I could remove it... She could find it on tapatalk.... :frown:

WHAT DO I DO????
+
What I wrote was kinda racist, but not racist in anyway, unless you take it in a racist way, but I didn't mean it in a racist way... :bawling:

Basically, she could bait me out, so I'm screwed

What can I do to remove it off tapatalk
+
@Mrs.Grey I need to talk to you...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Guys and girls, pls help!!!
A girl in my school who I'm not close to found out about me using TSR, and its kinda embarrassing. Even though I know she won't tell anyone, she isn't close enough for me to be doing this...

I wrote her name about 4-6 months ago, and even though I could remove it... She could find it on tapatalk.... :frown:

WHAT DO I DO????
+
What I wrote was kinda racist, but not racist in anyway, unless you take it in a racist way, but I didn't mean it in a racist way... :bawling:

Basically, she could bait me out, so I'm screwed

What can I do to remove it off tapatalk
+
@Mrs.Grey I need to talk to you...

What are you so scared of? There is no shame in using TSR
(edited 7 years ago)
But it's gonna take a hell of a time explaining to her why I wrote her name
+ It's just kinda awkward, ygm?
But it's gonna take a hell of a time explaining to her why I wrote her name
+ It's just kinda awkward, ygm?

Are you at high school or college? Really at college people should be past these sorts of things. If what you said wasn't offensive in any kind of way and could be interpreted in a variety of ways I wouldn't worry so much. What exactly did you say?
I'm in high school, so they make a big deal out of it... :frown:
Otherwise, I wouldn't even care...

Racist?

Oh Mr. 0to100 wants to know...
Even if she confronts you for it, it's going to be awkward for a few days but then she'll get over it, plus i doubt she will delve in deep 4-6 months ago.
Original post by retro_turtles
Even if she confronts you for it, it's going to be awkward for a few days but then she'll get over it, plus i doubt she will delve in deep 4-6 months ago.

She already has delved in deep

She is also making a big fuss about it, so I'm trying to avoid her, on sc right now...
chat **** get banged.
I'm in high school, so they make a big deal out of it... :frown:
Otherwise, I wouldn't even care...

In that case just say you were talking about another person with the same name. If worst comes to worst and he/she blabs to everyone just remember that secondary school isn't the be and end all of everything and after about a week or so everyone will stop caring because they've moved on. Then you will finish secondary school and likely never see these people ever again :smile:

Perspective is important
Why would you post her real name? Is she famous?
If she knows its you then cnat she just check your posts inccluding this thread?
Original post by 0to100
Racist?

Oh Mr. 0to100 wants to know...

You don't need to know, so It's okay :tongue:

She is also making a big fuss about it, so I'm trying to avoid her, on sc right now...

Blud...the crowd is speaking, I'm getting repped

pm me what you said I won't tell a soul m8
Original post by hezzlington
chat **** get banged.

I doubt I'm gonna get banged by her....
Yh, i agree, probably true...

BTW I will see them all again, i have everyone who has sc, sc's so i'll be forced to see them unless i unfollow em
Original post by 999tigger
Why would you post her real name? Is she famous?
If she knows its you then cnat she just check your posts inccluding this thread?

No, but she wrote her name on google and my post was the first thing that came up :rofl:

Yeah you're screwed and i am pretty sure she will be looking at this right now too.....

Spoiler

Well, it's very true, I just hope she doesn't open it up on school computers...
Original post by retro_turtles
Yeah you're screwed and i am pretty sure she will be looking at this right now too.....

Spoiler

Yh, she doesn't have an account, just wrote her own name and found it on this... :biggrin:

You better be kidding, you kidder
No, but she wrote her name on google and my post was the first thing that came up :rofl:

well how does she know its not a coincidence, did you accept what you had done?

Quick Reply

Latest